• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

WtDEZOI.jpg

Best boy be here

Mista Koo

Fantastic Episode, Rohan is pretty great (and most bizarre). His power is very terrifying.
His hair did bother me a lot since the moment I learned about his existence. But if I imagine it as a hairband then it's alright.

I also love how much they shrunk Hazamada, and how he and Koichi are buddies now.

Astral

Fantastic Episode, Rohan is pretty great (and most bizarre). His power is very terrifying.
His hair did bother me a lot since the moment I learned about his existence. But if I imagine it as a hairband then it's alright.

I also love how much they shrunk Hazamada, and how he and Koichi are buddies now.

I'm pretty sure it is a headband of some kind.

FluxWaveZ

Whats with weird art production for this episode. Koichi and Hazamada looks goofy as fuck and Hazamda looks shorter than usual.

Yeah, Hazamada being shorter aside, there was something up with their faces a lot of the time. Guess it lent to the surreal nature of everything that was going on.

That was some pretty messed up stuff. Ripping the pages that make for your face is pretty fucked up, in particular.

Rohan also has like the most spin-off material, a bunch of one-shot books of him doing stuff. Araki was featured as a comic artist in a Louvre exhibit, and he made a book about Rohan going to the Louvre and solving a mystery (you can get this on Amazon)

dan2026

Wait so Heavens Door and Love Deluxe names were not changed but they changed simple words like Echoes?

What the fucky ducky Crunchy Roll?

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Araki is actually pretty different from Rohan in personality. He's even said that it's frustrating how people will sometimes be scared of talking to him because they assume that Rohan was a self insert.

edit: well he is a self insert but Araki isn't a big jerk face

Unless you're a dog

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Man they definitely captured the creepy vibe in this week's episode. I also LOVE that they updated the ending. So good.

Ridley327

Wait so Heavens Door and Love Deluxe names were not changed but they changed simple words like Echoes?

What the fucky ducky Crunchy Roll?

Heaven's Door has made it intact in the games, too. It really weird, considering it's as much of a song reference as Crazy Diamond, but only the latter gets messed around with. I guess no one is afraid of Bob Dylan, or something.

TWILT

Banned
Finally nice to see Rohan show up; they definitely nailed the creepy/scary part about him lol. Another great episode as always

Betty

Banned
Well that was terrifying, the music really amped up the tension.

Definitely the most interesting stand user of the season so far though.

Ridley327

Bob Dylan distributes through a Warner subsidiary so maybe that's why

It seems inconsistent. Sade is on a Sony label at the time of the album of Love Delux, and they're able to use Love Deluxe just fine in the show. RHCP is on WB these days, too, and that didn't help out much whenever they said that Stand's name in full.

Jonathan is basically blue-haired Kenshiro.
Lol jesus. You know as bad as Dio is the dude at least loved his mother. How does Speedwagon go from Victorian era Odd job to science dude again? Is there a Dio figure with him wearing a top hat? I'mon ep 3. With as hammy as fuck as Koyasu is I'm surprised people hate Part 1. Dudes hilarious.

fertygo

Sakurai had moment of his life voicing Rohan, he rock the role so hard

David Pro always know what the best, really glad for the seiyuu change.

the maniac laughter part is so great

Episode 14

Finally, Rohan appears. Been waiting a while for this, and like always, David Pro hit it out of the park. I loved the door transition from the outside to the office near the beginning. Rohan's voice actor is clearly having a fun time with the role, and he's a pretty interesting character. I was laughing hard when he was reading from Hazamada, who's good now. The spider scene was also hilarious.

I also love the whole horror movie vibe that was going on this episode. When you think about it, the ending with Koichi leaving the house with no memory is kind of scary. The cut from Rohan ripping out the pages to Koichi and Hazamada outside was sort of unsettling.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Oh it was Sakurai? No wonder the voice was familiar.

different VA from the game? he doesn't sound the same

PK Gaming

Man, I really hate the artstyle change for Hazamada, and Koichi's new hairstyle has more than outlived its welcome. Regardless, this was a really solid episode

Rohan is a delight and his VA fucking killed it

PS: Regardless of what he says, Rohan is Araki minus the asshole edge. No ifs and buts about it, haha.

I forgot how insane some of this ripple bullshit was like how the hell is some dude just going to explode out of a dead horses neck. Zeppeli just tiger kneed a fucking zombie. This is still a fun part.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I forgot how insane some of this ripple bullshit was like how the hell is some dude just going to explode out of a dead horses neck. Zeppeli just tiger kneed a fucking zombie. This is still a fun part.

wait til you get to ripple dance

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Definitely. If I saw this as a kid discovering anime, I would have freaked the fuck out.
Yep, even when I read this part in the manga, it's very disturbing lol. The whole ripping the page off his face is just insanity haha

Top Bottom