• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Rohan reading Joseph's info would be funny

"Saved the world, got married, cheated on your wife, interesting, you're kind of an asshole"

I think it makes more sense that it's split up between parts imo instead of traditional seasons, it's more organized for distribution and marketing I guess.

cntr

Banned
If something Jojo fans say doesn't make sense, assume it has to do with stuff from the manga and just wait for it

Tr3JJWc.gif

god DP is so great at this

Nikokuno

Didn't know Rohan was a dirty motherfucka, this guy is fucking creepy, never thought he'll be an antagonist. Good to see Koichi again even if he's still acting like I can do nothing by himself, time for Okuyasu and Hishigata to save his ass ;)

Madao

Qk8DK7g.gif

that also makes me wonder what does heavens door find if it looked at when Joseph was dead? like what would it even say?

he says it lets him read anything his body has experienced in his life but being dead would probably be a blank since that's not being alive. the most he could find is DIO piercing Joseph to drain his blood probably.

Why is Dio posing fabulously as he blocks Zeppeli's punch? I'll get to the current ep Tuesday, my new place has no net unless I get a roommate that needs it the first day they move in.

Betty

Banned
Why is Dio posing fabulously as he blocks Zeppeli's punch? I'll get to the current ep Tuesday, my new place has no net unless I get a roommate that needs it the first day they move in.

It doesn't matter, soon you'll ask "Why am I not posing all the time?"

Koichi has had more focus than any other major supporting cast member at this point, only second to Josuke in terms of screen time. We've already seen him go through some character development as a person and as a Stand user since his introduction. He even managed to escape from his kidnapper and save her life all on his own.

Yare yare...

Top Bottom