• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

great ep faces were on point today

f70.png

W8tqNgP.png

BLXeGT5.png

356.png

Matsukaze

Lol the faces were amazing. I actually enjoyed this arc in the manga and kinda like Shigechi. He's a good kid. Yukako though. She looked so sad. No dignity Koichi.
I feel the same way. That's the thing about Shigechi - like Josuke himself points out, Shigechi isn't cruel or bad, he's just not very bright or confident. He's just a lonely kid who is worried his new friends are taking advantage of him.

Shigechi is good because he's just a doofy middle schooler with a good idea who meets two highschoolers and they immediately take advantage of him and Harvest.

It's a good characterization episode for Josuke since we know he's a good person who does good things, but even good people have money problems and money can change a person's attitude.

Really though, this is all Joseph's fault.

W8tqNgP.png

Gureato facial expressions today. This is why Part 4 owns, it can be an episode about get rich quick schemes and still be very entertaining and the direction/art won't slack off either.

Lol Josuke is broke as fuck!!! Why is a stand stealing money and what would it even need it for? Yo Okuyasu, why don't you use the fucking hand to swipe away some of that space so you don't have to keep chasing after it?

Lol Yukako is still stalking Koichi...I now all of a sudden finally get Kthulhu's avatar. This is probably going to be the first standu battle over some fucking money...

Harvest would probably be the most useful Stand on just a regular day basis. Finding loose change, never worrying about losing your wallet or keys, could probably tidy up an apartment pretty well. Definitely easy to abuse though, but I'm sure none of you would do such a thing, right?

Harvest would probably be the most useful Stand on just a regular day basis. Finding loose change, never worrying about losing your wallet or keys, could probably tidy up an apartment pretty well. Definitely easy to abuse though, but I'm sure none of you would do such a thing, right?
Za Warudo for me. I'd just troll the fuck out of people with that shit on top of being all sorts of pervy. Is it worth seeing the old SDC OVA?

Thud

Za Warudo for me. I'd just troll the fuck out of people with that shit on top of being all sorts of pervy. Is it worth seeing the old SDC OVA?

It takes a lot away what makes JoJo great, but it's short so I can see no harm in watching it out of interest.

I mean it's all we had for a long time.

Mortemis

Banned
Okuyasu and Josuke tandem episodes are always the best. 😂😂😂

Shigechi ain't so bad of a character, I actually kinda liked him in the manga. He may be a little shit to them but I get it, he's a middle schooler who's never really had friends and is scared they're not really friends to him and are in it for the money.

A 10 second nut doesn't sound very fun at all
You ever see that Extras episode with Patrick Stewart and he starts talking about that screenplay he's writing...kind of like that.
It takes a lot away what makes JoJo great, but it's short so I can see no harm in watching it out of interest.

I mean it's all we had for a long time.
What fucking order am I even supposed to start this thing at? It starts at fucking N'Doul!

Top Bottom