• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

wwm0nkey

17f7bd6d7dd85e209882dfc836eaffb6.gif

Episode 18

Another great episode. Shegechi's still a little shit, which is unfortunate, since I thought he was kind of sympathetic in the first part of the ep, before he refuses to give Josuke and Okuyasu the money. The faces were absolutely hysterical and were so on point. Man, do I ever wish I had Harvest as a stand. Also, seeing the protagonists just try to make money instead of facing some grand villain was a nice change of pace.

It's also great to see a Canadian connection in JoJo, as Shigekiyo Yangu and Harvest are named after Canadian singer Neil Young, and his album Harvest.

Thud

What fucking order am I even supposed to start this thing at? It starts at fucking N'Doul!

That's the thing. The first OVA series starts in the middle, the second OVA series at the beginning.

So release order is no good. There's six years between the two lol.

That's the thing. The first OVA series starts in the middle, the second OVA series at the beginning.

So release order is no good. There's six years between the two lol.
Ehh, at some point I'm going to do a rewatch of the David Pro version any way. Stupid they did it that way though.

Well, assuming you're Dio, you have 10 seconds to whip it out, get going and nut. If you're Jotaro you have 2. So you're gunna have to start beforehand or get caught doing some very unsavory things.

They did say the speed and precision of their stands are unmatched. (¬ل͜¬)

Now I'm imagining Dio as Trump.

Sometimes speed isn't exactly something to brag about.
This might be one of those occasions.

What have I done to this thread.
Dio is a thousand times more charismatic than Trump. All the world dictators would do what he says cause they just simply can't resist dat Dio swag.

Dio is a thousand times more charismatic than Trump. All the world dictators would do what he says cause they just simply can't resist dat Dio swag.
"Me, Dio Sama will make za warudo great again, believe me, we're gunna kick all those without standu potential out and its just gunna be great. I'm gunna run za warudo like I've run my organization in Egypt. It'll be za best warudo you've ever seen, just watch"

Also: anyone know the best place to buy Jojo figures for NA? I've only ever found one site that sells em, but they're almost always sold out of the most popular stands and color schemes.

"Me, Dio Sama will make za warudo great again, believe me, we're gunna kick all those without standu potential out and its just gunna be great. I'm gunna run za warudo like I've run my organization in Egypt. It'll be za best warudo you've ever seen, just watch"
Him and vice president vanilla ice and secretary of state pet shop.

Josuke should just try to start a religious order. He could amass a fuckload of followers in a short amount of time by pulling off legit miracle healing.

PK Gaming

Shigechi is voiced by Teddie from Persona 4, so that makes yet another Persona VA that voices a Jojo character

I wonder if more will show up :eek:

they will

Top Bottom