• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

cntr

Banned
5lh2yAE.jpg

phantom blood dio is great

Don't watch that preview if you haven't read the manga. It's better that way.

Well you can say that for every preview indeed.

Also btw it looks like the english translation fucked up this weeks episode title and its multiple parts and not 1 episode.

With that in mind i hope they dont gonna end the episode at the best moment.

Tizoc

In honor of today's episode, I shall dine on a donner kebbab as I happily chew on it while watching this episode I've longed for for so long.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
That was such a beautiful duwang. *chew*

KK looked totally badass-but the art was a little wonky this episode, maybe to save up for next week?

Tizoc

Today in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:
David Bowie just wants his damned sandwich bag back from those pesky teenagers.

KK looked totally badass-but the art was a little wonky this episode, maybe to save up for next week?

My thoughts exactly.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I think it's time for Killer Queen to get a new username change

The quality was all over the place. Like KQ's reveal was looking really good, but then its face was fully revealed and it went from promising to what the fuck.

Reminds me of when the final DIO encounter in SC had some off art that somewhat ruined some moments.

As with all anime it will be FIXED IN THE BLU-RAYS.

Edit: and no, its not because they are saving anything for next week. That's not how it works.

PK Gaming

What an opener

I love this arc because Kira himself is the main protagonist in these chapters. Usually the central antagonist's introduction are far less... personal? But here we get a complete look into how he operates, some humorous gags and ultimate what makes him tick. His speech about he lives his life in particular is downright godlike

My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My home is in the upscale neighborhood northeast of Morioh. I am currently a bachelor. I work for the Kameyu Market Regional Management office. Every day I work late and I don't get home until 8PM. I don't smoke, I only drink occasionally. I'm always in bed by 11PM so I can get a full 8 hours of sleep. Before I sleep I drink a warm glass of milk, and do my stretching exercises for about 20 minutes. That way, I fall asleep quickly and sleep soundly until morning. Every morning I wake up refreshed and stress-free, like a baby. During my yearly checkups my doctor always says everything's perfect.

4vPGhUd.png

Shame they couldn't really recreate this amazing shot

Top Bottom