• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Grexeno

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 21

CjerdsA.png
w46gR4y.png

*chew*

Neoxon

Do they use the blu-ray releases?
The JoJo English dub uses the footage from the Blu-Ray release, so yeah.

For reference, One-Punch Man (another Viz Media English dub on Toonami) used the finished opening from Episode 2 onwards for the first episode rather than the original OP from the first episode of the show.

Fandangox

The only reason I even saw the first two episodes is because I read that it was inspired by Jet Set Radio, and I was like "neat" then I saw the anime and it was just awful.

Look at this Patrick Bateman motherfucker going to bakeries with a fucking detached hand in his fucking suit pocket. Fuck even Bateman fucked and dated. Then he just pulls out said hand and rubs it on the fucking sandwiches, that can not be hygienic. Kira you're fucking killing me here. lol. Then he pokes finger through the wrapper and licks the sauce off the fingers. This is too fucking funny.
giphy.gif

Holy fuck I hope nobody buys that damn sandwich. And now he's eating the fucking sandwich off the dead hand. Why? Why has it taken this long to see the daily exploits of Kira. Dude needs his own show. Well of course the dead hand stinks Kira, it's a fucking dead hand lol. I was expecting Kira to punch ghost that dog, I guess he's not that bad of a person according to the rules of Jojo.

Thud

Look at this Patrick Bateman motherfucker going to bakeries with a fucking detached hand in his fucking suit pocket. Fuck even Bateman fucked and dated. Then he just pulls out said hand and rubs it on the fucking sandwiches, that can not be hygienic. Kira you're fucking killing me here. lol.

Now get this. They sold out of sandwiches. Did Shigechi buy them? That dog ate it.

Krammy

Really happy Kira finally showed up. Hands down (har har) the JoJo villain I find most interesting. A shame the art was outsourced, but hopefully that means the next episode will be going balls in.

This was a great episode. I just love Kira and he translates well from the manga to the anime. Things getting intense now and i cant wait.

Killer Queens look doesnt bother me that much since it was just for a split second and meant to tease without overanalyzing. Next week gonna be much better.

This was truely a beautiful duwang. *chew*

Top Bottom