• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Tizoc

More like "I'll perform the hand signs for a Summoning Jutsu, use my special eyes to hypnotize the summoned beast, climb inside of it and then un-summon it, all while what's essentially a tactical nuke has already been detonated MAYBE a couple dozen feet from me, but before the explosion or shockwave manages to reach, damage or vaporize me. Oh, and this is after having my internal dialog repeatedly point out that I am dangerously low on chakra and probably can't perform techniques at the moment...so I'll just perform SEVERAL faster than the fucking Flash at his most ridiculous.
HOW AM I EVEN HAVING THE TIME TO STRING THESE THOUGHTS TOGETHER!?
"

9780060228699.jpg
I have got to see this naruto scene

cntr

Banned
I probably should read that part for that alone. Seeing buff motherfuckers shrink after they get their shit kicked in has to be hilarious.
A nice touch in the Rohan fight -- when Rohan sketches Koichi, he draws him like Araki drew him in early Part 4.

should've caught a screenshot of it

Astral

Someone posted a comparison pic of Part 3 anime Jotaro and current anime Jotaro and the difference actually made Jotaro being 17 very believable. It's probably the change I'm art style but it's the first time I see an anime character look older in the face after a timeskip without narrowing his eyes or something.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Such a good ep. Animation was back on point, they really did a good job with the subject matter and making Killer Queen's power especially violent.

Disappointment that they didn't redraw the pose from the end of last episode aside, this was SO good. Especially the music during the first half; it really added to the scenes.

Still don't love my look in the anime, but it's more of an art style thing really. But infinitely better than the abomination of the last episode. Hopefully it continues to improve though.

Top Bottom