• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Tizoc

These three girls happen upon fucked up Shigechi and are like "leave him be he's creepy." Fuck this town, Kira fucking kill everybody.

I've always envisioned them learning that he died and then regretting not simply TELLING a teacher and it fucks them up for life.

Thud

FUN FACT:

Shigechi's voice actor also voiced L from Death Note.

Seems he has a problem with Kiras.

Don't forget the God Usopp! Or Monta from Eyeshield 21.

Basically Kappei Yamaguchi gets all the freak roles.

Episode was GUREITO. Fast paced and immediately teasing the next arc.

I've always envisioned them learning that he died and then regretting not simply TELLING a teacher and it fucks them up for life.
Dafuq was a teacher going to do outside of get blown up right next to Shigechi? Lol at Kira's "her heart is ugly, but her hands doe."

SalvaPot

Some people have foot fetish.
Kira has hand fetish.

original.jpg

Betty

Banned
Well fuck.

I don't remember any part of JOJO being this heavy before, Kira feels legitimately evil compared to the villains we've had so far. I guess because he just wants to keep killing rather than rule the world, he feels more grounded.

Episode flew by though, felt like a minute.

Tizoc

Well fuck.

I don't remember any part of JOJO being this heavy before, Kira feels legitimately evil compared to the villains we've had so far. I guess because he just wants to keep killing rather than rule the world, he feels more grounded.

Episode flew by though, felt like a minute.

He doesn't want to JUST keep killing; he wants to live a quiet uneventful life AND keep killing when he fancies.

Shigechi getting rocked was fuckin brutal. Kira just waltzes in like "oh shit, whatup"
Dicks out for Shigechi indeed, but yeah show was definitely elevated with the arrival of Kira. Dio was great and super charismatic but damn Kira got charm.

cntr

Banned
"Explosions" might not be on the same level of fancy as time stops, but Kira makes up for it by being fucking ruthless.

still sad about shigechi :(

This episode was great. I hate shigechi as a character but his final moments still get me. Evil Bowie is so good, Jojo main villains never disappoint with part 5 and kars being the weakest but they're still 9/10.

cntr

Banned
rmWhdiU.gif

anyway

if you're curious, Killer Queen's explosions can only be seen and heard by stand users, not normal people

I'm guessing people now understand why Araki loves Kira?

His top ten favorite characters in 2000 right around the time Part 6 started were:
  1. Josuke
  2. Kira
  3. Part 5 character
  4. Part 5 character
  5. Part 5 character
  6. Joseph
  7. Part 5 character
  8. Jotaro
  9. Shigechi
  10. DIO

Anime watchers, don't google this list.

rmWhdiU.gif

anyway

if you're curious, Killer Queen's explosions can only be seen and heard by stand users, not normal people
"Oh wow look! That guys body just spontaneously ripped apart!, But anyway as I was saying, so this asshole like totally bought me a ring and you know what the kicker is? He's not even that cute"

kewlmyc

I'm officially confused how Killer Queen's powers work. I get that he can turn anything into a bomb, but said bomb also can't be heard when it explodes and can instantly vaporize anyone, except when it can't. I get that the coin exploded and only partially messed up Shigechi's face, but the doorknob exploding and vaporizing him without the anyone hearing anything 5 feet away feels very silly.

Also, lol at the gym girls. "Hey, this kid is covered in blood and injuries. He's creepy, lets not get the nurse or a teacher or anything."

"Oh wow look! That guys body just spontaneously ripped apart!, But anyway as I was saying, so this asshole like totally bought me a ring and you know what the kicker is? He's not even that cute"
And now that bitch is part of a hand collection, with the rest of her fucking screaming and disintegrating into the after life.

A shame, it'd have been kinda funny if his stoic badass character traits were really just high functioning awkwardness.
...he'd be my hero.

Well on Jotaro's bio page in the manga it states that he thinks he's easy to read and everyone can tell what he's thinking. He literally does not know how people work most of the time.

I'm officially confused how Killer Queen's powers work. I get that he can turn anything into a bomb, but said bomb also can't be heard when it explodes and can instantly vaporize anyone, except when it can't. I get that the coin exploded and only partially messed up Shinechi's face, but the doorknob exploding and vaporizing him without the anyone hearing anything 5 feet away feels very silly.

Also, lol at the gym girls. "Hey, this kid is covered in blood and injuries. He's creepy, lets not get the nurse or a teacher or anything."

With Shigechi it was more like an implosion. As you saw with the hand in his satchel he can control the explosion so that it's so minuscule that it just seems like the target is slowly burning away.

StoneFox

I'm guessing people now understand why Araki loves Kira?

His top ten favorite characters in 2000 right around the time Part 6 started were:
  1. Josuke
  2. Kira
  3. Part 5 character
  4. Part 5 character
  5. Part 5 character
  6. Joseph
  7. Part 5 character
  8. Jotaro
  9. Shigechi
  10. DIO

Anime watchers, don't google this list.
Given this list, Part 5 is looking to be hoot. Might have to pick up reading the manga after Part 4's anime ends. :p

Neoxon

Given this list, Part 5 is looking to be hoot. Might have to pick up reading the manga after Part 4's anime ends. :p
If you've stuck with the anime this far, might as well see through for the rest of JoJo. I'm pretty sure David Production will adapt JoJo up to at least Part 6 (though they better adapt Part 7, as well). Hopefully Part 8 wraps up in time for David Production to adapt that, too.

cntr

Banned
Killer Queen can turn things into bombs, which create explosions without destroying themselves. Shigechi disintegrates because he touches the handle directly, and Killer Queen creates an explosion inside his body. The coin explosion outside his body, so it behaved like a normal explosion.

Crazy Diamond and Killer Queen are actually perfect counters to each other -- Crazy Diamond can repair Killer Queen's damage, but Crazy Diamond can't fix things Killer Queen disintegrated.

Crocodile

I'm still mostly in the dark when it comes to what happens in the rest of this Part but due to cultural osmosis, I had thought I had read that
nobody dies in Part IV
. So color me VERY surprised by the events of this episode.

Also WTF @:

• Okuyasu's Dad walking out in the open like its nothing
  • Joseph still carrying around the baby and bringing it to this gathering (which acted/was drawn more like a prop than a living being)
  • The girls leaving Shinechi alone because he was "creepy" when it was SUPER OBVIOUS he was badly hurt and maybe bleeding to death. That's a little too much for me.

StoneFox

If you've stuck with the anime this far, might as well see through for the rest of JoJo. I'm pretty sure David Production will adapt JoJo up to at least Part 6 (though they better adapt Part 7, as well). Hopefully Part 8 wraps up in time for David Production to adapt that, too.
Oh, I'll still be watching the anime adaptions, but for them to get through all of JoJo is going to take years and I don't know if I want to wait that long. Heh. I basically binged watched JoJo from Part 1 all the way to this week's epsiode in the past two months or so.

I'm still mostly in the dark when it comes to what happens in the rest of this Part but due to cultural osmosis, I had thought I had read that
nobody dies in Part IV

Also WTF @:

• Joseph still carrying around the baby and bringing it to this gathering (which acted/was drawn more like a prop than a living being)
  • The girls leaving Shinechi alone because he was "creepy" when it was SUPER OBVIOUS he was badly hurt and maybe bleeding to death. That's a little too much for me.
Reminder that this is a school where people keep getting into fights going by Josuke and the other students.

Neoxon

nobody dies in Part IV

Also WTF @:

• The baby girl only likes Joseph, so I doubt that he could leave her alone without her crying & making shit disappear. I mean, Joseph could leave the kid with Suzi Q, but she's back in America.
  • I do agree about the girls, but I suppose that's a testament to how oblivious high schoolers can be sometimes, or bystanders in general.

dan2026

The girls leaving Shinechi alone because he was "creepy" when it was SUPER OBVIOUS he was badly hurt and maybe bleeding to death. That's a little too much for me.

To be honest the 'somebody else's problem' attitude of the girls is unfortunately very realistic.

Google the bystander effect and be depressed.

Top Bottom