• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

AHHHHHHHH

Lffoff1.gif

Breads

Banned
It's better but it's still doesn't have the big dreamy cat eyes it should have.

Killer Queen has a special place in my heart (not you) and I will not be shamed for it! I will stop bringing it up though.

time to post killer queens lyrics

She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatin
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime

also damn they got alot in this episode, where just straight into Sheer Heart Attack, no stops on this train

Weiss

Banned
Shit that was a brutal way for Shigechi to go. That little hope spot where you think he's going to make it is just cruel.

Soriku

...Jesus. He did my boy Shigechi dirty. And all he wanted to do was protect his parents :(

I liked the scene where all the Stand users gathered, that was awesome.

Astral

That first half was fucking heartbreaking. The music really sells the scene. Hate Shigechi all you want but you know you got some feels. The rest of the episode was incredible too. I'm screaming internally. Jotaro's autism on point, the tailor's camel loving on point and memory on/not on point, and
Sheer Heart Attack
on fucking point. It's been said but:

HERE'S YOUR FUCKING PLOT!

*chew*

PK Gaming

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DUWANG

This episode really digs into what makes Kira such a fantastic antagonist. He's goofy and likeable but also extremely terrifying. Conceptually, his stand is amazing too; I love the idea of instantly turning anything it touches into a bomb. He could touch someone like Superman and instantly kill him because all bombs explode. And it should go without saying, but his stand is used in amazing ways in this manga.

Incidentally, the episode also does a great job of making you feel bad for Shigechi which I didn't even think was possible when I read the manga. Next week is gonna be hype.

Neoxon

• R.I.P. Shigechi, at least he was able to get some info to the others before he died (so he didn't die for nothing). Also note that everything about Killer Queen is ripped from the Queen song of the same name, hence me saying to those who want to know more about Killer Queen to listen to the song carefully.
  • We finally get to see Jotaro in the Part 4 outfit most people remember, & it looks fantastic in the anime.
  • That secondary bomb is called Sheer Heart Attack, which is both a Queen song & the name of the Queen album that Killer Queen is from.
Overall, this episode was god-tier.

Fucking Goddamn!! at that Shigechi death. I wasn't that far off when I thought Killer Queen behaved like Karasu from Yu Yu Hakusho. Just when I thought he was dead they're going to make him suffer more, fuck.

time to post killer queens lyrics

also damn they got alot in this episode, where just straight into Sheer Heart Attack, no stops on this train
the hints towards the stand power were in the lyrics all along!

That first half was fucking heartbreaking. The music really sells the scene. Hate Shigechi all you want but you know you got some feels. The rest of the episode was incredible too. I'm screaming internally. Jotaro's autism on point, the tailor's camel loving on point and memory on/not on point, and
Sheer Heart Attack
on fucking point. It's been said but:

HERE'S YOUR FUCKING PLOT!

*chew*
Is this actually a thing?

So nobody hears a bomb go off or Shigechi screaming in a crowded school? Moriocho everyone, a small town in Japan where nobody gives two fucks about anything.

Debirudog

Apparently Shigechi was one of Araki's favorite characters and I guess killing him off would evoke sympathy???

I was honestly rooting for Kira but I hate the little shit too much I guess.

Top Bottom