• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

jstripes

Banned
Jotaro is a pretty static character, he sticks to who he is through the whole story never wavering or becoming something else. He is determined, fearless, smart and reliable despite his attitude problems. Really the whole SC cast is pretty static with the exception of Polnareff and Iggy who do sort of grow as time goes on. Jotaro is a bit humorless, but I find how overly competent he is sort of hilarious. I don't understand some of the hate for Jotaro.

Jotaro's personality is a trope that's not really as prominent now as it was when the Stardust Crusaders manga was originally released.

joseph is trash

9AwB0Q6.jpg

I stopped midway into part 3. Guess I should try to finish before next Friday.

There are three ways I can interpret this: Your half way through part 3 Season one, you finished part 3 Season one or Your half way through Part 3 Season two. If it's either the later two then be happy, the worse is behind you now and you have some great fights ahead.

Out of 24 episodes I watched at least half, I sorta forgot exactly where I left off. Might just do a rewatch of the entire thing If I can't find the point where I stopped.

LProtag

Oh man, I forgot about this.

This might be the part I've been the most excited for so far, since the manga translations were so bad. Will probably feel pretty fresh.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
One of the few current-day Araki redesigns I like. Dio and Jôtarô, on the other hand...

Jojonium's Phantom Blood Dio looks pretty good, but I don't like the Stardust Crusaders version. The redesign of Jotaro just looks like post-SC Jotaro.

I still dislike Kars' redesign the most.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Jojonium's Phantom Blood Dio looks pretty good, but I don't like the Stardust Crusaders version. The redesign of Jotaro just looks like post-SC Jotaro.

I still dislike Kars' redesign the most.

Yeah, they're not all bad. Though Lisa Lisa looks like a man.

Ezalc

jAh6d9q.jpg

"man you see what he did to that turtle. I miss Dio. Egypt wasn't that bad."

"I bet being a turtle must be fun. I wonder how Polnareff is doing. I bet turtles don't have to put up with stand bullshit."

Magwik

Banned
jAh6d9q.jpg

"I bet being a turtle must be fun. I wonder how Polnareff is doing. I bet turtles don't have to put up with stand bullshit."
This image is now canon for me

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
That was a fun 1st episode. Really looking forward for this.

Thud

jAh6d9q.jpg

"Dio, you made one mistake. Don't piss off a dolphin."

about a 1 in 8 chance.
So somewhere in the Jojo universe there is a turtle with a stand? That just sounds hilarious. I hope in some random part Araki has fun with this concept. Like a dog and a cat are having a fucking stand battle or something.

Nottle

So somewhere in the Jojo universe there is a turtle with a stand? That just sounds hilarious. I hope in some random part Araki has fun with this concept. Like a dog and a cat are having a fucking stand battle or something.
Did you see part 3? A dog and an falcon have a stand fight. It's nuts

Top Bottom