• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

dani_dc

Because Joseph is the best JoJo

He's also the last character to be referred to as "JoJo" in a consistent basis, every protagonist after him tends to be referred to by their first name (such as Jotaro and Josuke) in the majority of occasions.

That's surprising.

IMO Part 5 is the second weakest part after Part 1.

I don't think Part 5 is bad per say, but it is inferior to most of the other parts in terms of writing.

Huge female (Fujiyoshi) fanbase due to obvious reasons.

Squishy3

4410115396_0e886354a4.jpg

That's mostly due to the poor translation, the new one is much better.
It's more enjoyable to read, but I doubt it will address the main "problems" with it.

Part 5 has the best jobros and fights imo. Howeverr, it botches the main character, the main villain, and the climax; the 3 biggest things you could screw up in a battle shonen, so the general "dislike" is understandable.

With part 5 being popular as is in japan, I think DP will manage to part 6 greenlit. I'm just really worried about whether they'll get enough exposure for Steel Ball Run.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I thought Smash Mouth had the ED already?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
all those To Be Continued memes

it feels like this thread is asking for one

with that said it is also a testament to how good it was in Part 1/2, with how it segues with Roundabout

Top Bottom