• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Raxus

The answer is that he listens to music, watch cooking shows and does random research.

Yes....research....

6MVIh19.gif

I think he's divorced? I haven't heard about his recent personal life though. Read his ex-wife said he's too much to handle lol.
Ok, this makes more sense. Probably tried to suck on her fingers. "But honey, it's for research about this character I'm writing." "God damn it Hirohiko you used that excuse on me 20 years ago!"

Ultimate Kars can :
- Regenerate any body part.
- Contort and twist any body part.
- Create any life forms.
- Absorb any attacks.
- Transform himself into anything.

Not mention he is very smart,fast and super strong. Dio can't touch him even with the world. Vanilla Ice and Okuyasu needs to get erase Kar in one hit but that would be impossible. And against Kira's killer queen, Kar could chop off his body part that made contact with killer queen.

Seriously Part 3 and Part 4 stands are no match for him from what I seen until later series where stands gets too op.

*Nukesaku assumes disguise"

Ultimate Kars: "My what a pretty face you have. I'll have to redact my thoughts about human reproduction."

*Nukesaku turns around and shoots Kars in the face, forcing him to tumble into a rocket that's heading towards the sun*

♪ Sono Chi No Sadame ♪

Checkmate.

cntr

Banned
Huh? No, Araki is still married to his wife. He still has children, too.

Dio had Hermit Purple because originally, The World had the powers of all stands. Araki quickly realized how stupid that was, and retconned it in a databook to the second Hermit Purple being Jonathan's stand.

As for why Jotaro got a different stand, it doesn't really have anything to do with Dio or Jonathan's influence, Hermit Purple is ideal for Hamon users, and stands like Star Platinum or Crazy Diamond are ideal for punchy rough people like Jotaro and Josuke.

Also don't talk about Jorge Joestar since it has spoilers up to Part 7.

Tunahead

I thought flesh bud vine plant thing was Jonathan's and Za Warudo was Dio's.

Or maybe the vampire Dio who is a vampire probably has the powers of a vampire, like the power to control men's minds somehow, which is a classic vampire power for a VAMPIRE!!! to have, because vampires can still continue to be vampires in a show that has some other unique non-vampire gimmick, which in no way cancels vampires out.

I can't believe you've done this. I just can't. Why. And someone else in this thread read that post and was like "yup, seems legit". I don't understand what's happening anymore. Is it possible that you've forgotten that things that aren't Stands exist? Like, magicians, and zombies, and vampires, and ghosts, and people who eat the camel animal cracker last? Did you watch that scene where that guy said that and go "ah, eating the camel last must be his Stand ability"?

I hope there isn't a scene in a later episode where Joey JoJo Shabadoo Jr goes somewhere where it's dark and strikes a match so he can see, because then I'll come to this thread, and apparently people will just be fucking posting "why does he now also have Magician's Red, I don't understand" and then I will have Magician's Red because I will literally fucking burst into flames.

Tunahead

Because describing Hermit Purple as "flesh bud vine plant thing" is like describing Star Platinum as "every Part 3 villain's face man" because that's what its fists were attached to in their final moments.

Tunahead

My Stand gives me the power to be irrationally angry about JoJo. As the Internet gives it a global range, it comes with a terrible price: I can never turn it off.

What the hell is tunahead talking about? I'm under the assumption that Josephs hermit purple and the vine stand thing don't have the same exact characteristics like how star platinum and other punch ghost stands don't have the same characteristics. I also don't remember where the flesh buds come from so I thought that was the stand ability of the hermit purple Dio used.

cntr

Banned
No, Dio's Hermit Purple is exactly the same as Joseph's, just colored gold instead. Also Dio doesn't need to smash cameras but Joseph probably didn't either.

The flesh bud thing is a vampire power, though there's a fan theory that it's Dio's version of Holly's stand.

Kthulhu

I hang out in the manga thread and every time I hear about a new fucking stand I wonder what kind of fucking crack Araki smokes, wish I could take a hit off that shit and then realize crack that powerful would kill me. Araki smokes that fucking Pillar Man grade crack.

He doesn't do drugs. He just hits random article on Wikipedia every time he writes a new chapter.

No, Dio's Hermit Purple is exactly the same as Joseph's, just colored gold instead. Also Dio doesn't need to smash cameras but Joseph probably didn't either.

The flesh bud thing is a vampire power, though there's a fan theory that it's Dio's version of Holly's stand.
So Dio had Hermit....Gold? Though that makes sense. The World is Gold, plus he dresses in gold, guess it's just his color. I wonder how long Joseph was smashing cameras for, though thank god he stopped. A lifetime of doing that gets expensive.

Top Bottom