• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

StoneFox

Yo, that image's a bit spoilery.

"Who would win" arguments are kind of complicated with Jojo, because of how many variables there are, the stand, the user, and the situation. Like Death 13, Osiris, or The Sun could kill Dio, but they never got the chance to. Aqua Necklace is stronger in the rain and can't be defeated by Star Platinum. Kira doesn't want to draw attention to himself, so he'll avoid doing dramatic things. So on and so on.
Meanwhile Jonathan vs any Stand is going to be him punching at invisible ghosts but he'll probably still win anyway. :p

Mista Koo

Kakyoin is watching him pee? Man that cracks me up.
That's just where the character portraits are:

RJuPqmt.gif

Kthulhu

He'd charge up a sunlight yellow over drive, get time stopped, then get trash talked, then monologued to, then get a wedgie from Dio, then he'd get murdered.

The real question is: Could Jotaro beat Kars? Jotaro could probably succeed where Stronhime failed. He'd be faster and stronger. Plus, Kars wouldn't be able to see Star Platinum.

The real question is: Could Jotaro beat Kars? Jotaro could probably succeed where Stronhime failed. He'd be faster and stronger. Plus, Kars wouldn't be able to see Star Platinum.
Which Cars though. Random posing regular Cars or Epic posing squirrel death hand Ultimate Cars?

Betty

Banned

Kars would be easy.

Ultimate Being Kars on the other hand is a whole different story.

Ezalc

Manga thread has this debate every so often. There aren't that many stands that could be Ultimate Being Kars in the series. Dio for example would have been fucked.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Manga thread has this debate every so often. There aren't that many stands that could be Ultimate Being Kars in the series. Dio for example would have been fucked.

I think DIO is crafty enough to have figured out a way to beat Cars. Being able to stop time and more or less being an invincible vampire would have given him the edge. DIO could also just find someone with a power to counteract Cars and win, like ↓

Vanilla Ice can get rid of Kars.

Yeah this is true, I think you could argue Killer Queen could do it as well. The Hand (If Okuyasu got lucky), and possibly Crazy Diamond if he could get him in an Angelo-like position.

ionitron

This is a really random question, but why is the manga OT in the community section and this one in the normal off-topic section? Does it just not matter?

Ezalc

Death 13 probably could too.
Kars doesn't need to sleep.

Vanilla Ice can get rid of Kars.
If he's able to get all of him in one hit, possibly. I think if he left anything Kars could probably just regenerate though.

I think DIO is crafty enough to have figured out a way to beat Cars. Being able to stop time and more or less being an invincible vampire would have given him the edge. DIO could also just find someone with a power to counteract Cars and win. Yeah this is true, I think you could argue Killer Queen could do it as well. The Hand (If Okuyasu got lucky), and possibly Crazy Diamond if he could get him in an Angelo-like position.

Dio and Vanilla Ice by extension, being vampires is literally why they would have a huge disadvantage when facing Kars. They touch him, he absorbs them. That's it.

Crazy Diamond can't do shit against kars, dude grew armor that let him survive in lava you think he can't come back from being a rock that isn't floating randomly through the absolute zero of space?

Killer Queen wouldn't be able to do anything since it just causes explosions. Kars' healing would counteract it. Let's be real here, if Okuyasu wasn't an idiot it'd just be the same thing as Vanilla Ice, he is though, so he'd be fucked.

Breads

Banned
but what if Timestop was Hermit Purple's ability and not Za Warudo's?

We should ask Joseph, who had Hermit Purple and didn't have awareness in frozen time.

Then why did Jotaro also get an identical stand?

I tried to google for conclusive evidence one way or the other and apparently some people think that Dio's stand really was The World and his stand was to specifically copy Joestar Stand abilities.

Then why did Jotaro also get an identical stand?
Then why didn't Joseph get a punch ghost? All Jojo's post Joseph whom is the one most connected to Jonathan's DNA seems to get a punch ghost. I honestly think Dio taking over Jonathan's body had some sort of effect on the Joestar DNA.

Defuser

Ultimate Kars can :
- Regenerate any body part.
- Contort and twist any body part.
- Create any life forms.
- Absorb any attacks.
- Transform himself into anything.

Not mention he is very smart,fast and super strong. Dio can't touch him even with the world. Vanilla Ice and Okuyasu needs to get erase Kar in one hit but that would be impossible. And against Kira's killer queen, Kar could chop off his body part that made contact with killer queen.

Seriously Part 3 and Part 4 stands are no match for him from what I seen until later series where stands gets too op.

I hang out in the manga thread and every time I hear about a new fucking stand I wonder what kind of fucking crack Araki smokes, wish I could take a hit off that shit and then realize crack that powerful would kill me. Araki smokes that fucking Pillar Man grade crack.

Debirudog

I hang out in the manga thread and every time I hear about a new fucking stand I wonder what kind of fucking crack Araki smokes, wish I could take a hit off that shit and then realize crack that powerful would kill me. Araki smokes that fucking Pillar Man grade crack.

The answer is that he listens to music, watch cooking shows and does random research.

Top Bottom