• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Demoli

Pretty sure the way Araki explained Killer Queen and SHA was in those little author notes in the beggiing/end of each chapter saying Killer queen has the Primary bomb, used on shigechi, and a secondary bomb, SHA.

Kind of like Star Finger/ Time stop and Magician Red normal Fire/Crossfire Hurricane Special, jus a stand with multiple different attacks.

cntr

Banned
Ak5A2iE.png

Jotaro isn't the most talkative guy, I imagine the Morioh crew probably don't know just how much shit Jotaro dealt with on the hunt for DIO.

StoneFox

Hermit Purple's range is the entire planet and Koichi's all like "Stands have a max range tho".

Great episode, even though I find Koichi kinda annoying. Kira sitting there drinking coffee while essentially still being in a Stand battle was amazing haha

FluxWaveZ

Hermit Purple's range is the entire planet and Koichi's all like "Stands have a max range tho".

That sounds like you're confounding "physical range" and "ability range." Koichi knows about The World, and that impacts the entire planet as well. Still, Star Platinum itself has a maximum distance that it can be separated from Jotaro.

Squishy3

Great episode, even though I find Koichi kinda annoying. Kira sitting there drinking coffee while essentially still being in a Stand battle was amazing haha
I was really hoping the "To be continued" would drop on Kira's arm smashing through the table.

cntr

Banned
Stand range is how far the stand can travel from your body. If I had a stand that was attached to my arm and fired lasers across the universe, its range would be rank E, since it's attached to my arm.

PK Gaming

This episode was pretty fantastic.

Solid art, music was on point, Koichi's development was rad, and Jotaro being in a fight that he literally couldn't punch his way through is something I appreciate.

A+

Next week can't come soon enough.

cntr

Banned
also to clear it up

take "Freeze" like what the police say in movies, because that's the word people in Japan know

Kthulhu

This episode was pretty fantastic.

Solid art, music was on point, Koichi's development was rad, and Jotaro being in a fight that he literally couldn't punch his way through is something I appreciate.

A+

Next week can't come soon enough.

I don't remember what happens next, so I'm in for a treat.

I kinda just think of SHA being Killer Queen's stand. If that makes sense. Also KQ's arm was in the stat page, like how the user is in the stat page

Philippo

I still don't know if i like Act 3 or not, aesthetically it's too different from the other phases, and it's new powers doesn't seem related to the previous one either, which is stupid.
I like that it talks though.

Mista Koo

What's with all the weird clothes the stands get? Is it because it's the nineties??
I like to think that Jotaro more or less died in a world without Josuke.

It gave Koichi a chance to shine again. Echoes Part 3 has such a cool stand design. But I'm a little confused on how its power works.
I assume it's a punch ghost version of Act 2. Punch things to get the effect of certain adjectives, in this case: "heavy."

Not like it's the first stand with its own personality. I actually wish there were more; would be funny to see stands shit talk each other.
I really don't like those.

Astral

Angry Koichi is the best.

"Why do I have to think that I'd rather be looking for a public restroom while I have diarrhea if I could only get out of this situation safely? Isn't something wrong? The one who should be running away in fear...is you, murderer!"

You tell him Koichi.

I kinda just think of SHA being Killer Queen's stand. If that makes sense. Also KQ's arm was in the stat page, like how the user is in the stat page

no the reason the hand is shown is that is the body part SHA corresponds too, it's very much like tower of grey where the stand only effects one part of the users body instead of the whole thing

plus it also works that each hand is used for a different bomb, right hand for the first bomb (Killer Queen) and left hand for the secondary bomb (Sheer Heart Attack)

no the reason the hand is shown is that is the body part SHA corresponds too, it's very much like tower of grey where the stand only effects one part of the users body instead of the whole thing

plus it also works that each hand is used for a different bomb, right hand for the first bomb (Killer Queen) and left hand for the secondary bomb (Sheer Heart Attack)
I know how it works, it's just kinda how I personally see it. I know it's not literally Killer Queen's stand but it's a secondary stand that comes from Killer Queen and works independently from it.

Top Bottom