• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
You know it makes you wonder

could Aqua Necklace beat Killer Queen? It seems like destroying Aqua Necklace has no effect on Angelo.

Koichi goes Super Saiyan.

Super Saiyan Gray

You know it makes you wonder

could Aqua Necklace beat Killer Queen? It seems like destroying Aqua Necklace has no effect on Angelo.

well most stand that have to be attached to a physical object don't have the damage reflected on the user so maybe other stands like that could beat kira

other wise, maybe? depends if kira knows what his stand can do

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
wait, they censored Act 3's potty mouth?

well most stand that have to be attached to a physical object don't have the damage reflected on the user so maybe other stands like that could beat kira

other wise, maybe? depends if kira knows what his stand can do

Aqua Necklace strikes me like N'Doul's stand except better

Kthulhu

wait, they censored Act 3's potty mouth?

Sadly, yes.

For those that don't know:

xgY3MQu.jpg

Demoli

Act3 is so wierd as an evolution of echoes man, it suddenly drops the whole sound motif so hard.

I still think Jotaro could have just punched SHA instead of making a fire but w/e.

Always fun seeing Kira spaghetti-ing all over the place.

Breads

Banned
I think people are (understandably) confused because this episode had a Stand stat page for Sheer Heart Attack as if it were its own Stand.

Well.. the sooner people stop trying to understand stands the sooner they will begin to understand them.

They simply are what they are. Rules are not set in stone.

"I'm pretty sure this is a remote stand, Koichi. I've seen a few in my day"

"Jotaro pls, I've been a stand user for like 2 weeks and thats just stupid"

"Koichi the bomb thing is about to kill you call our your stand"

"Aw shit my bad lol"

"yare yare daze"

jett

D-Member
What is this A.I. stand shit lol. Not sure how I feel about Koichi being all kinds of clueless to what's going on with this own stand.

Betty

Banned
Koichi really fucked up, but to be fair I thought Kira was still in the hallway anyway so I don't blame his line of thinking.

Real dumb to question Jotaro's suggestions though, that's more of an Okuyasu thing.

Seeing Kira embarrass himself was one of the most satisfying things ever, he should be publicly revealed as the killer in front of a crowd them blow himself up in shame or something.

Really weird how he has to return to that tank thing to retrieve it though, but I guess that gives it a big weakness since it has almost no others.

Well.. the sooner people stop trying to understand stands the sooner they will begin to understand them.

They simply are what they are. Rules are not set in stone.

Well if Heart Attack is part of Killer Queen, then that's one overpowered stand, just KQ on it's own is tough enough.

Soriku

Koichi, shut the fuck up.

Great episode besides, I liked seeing Kira flop around. KOCHIO MIRO. SHA is like an indestructible kids wind up toy.

The best side effect of 3 Freeze hitting SHA is that it made Kira become the center of attention and make a fool of himself (I love the waiter getting his clothes ripped off).

Consequence though is Kira probably really pissed because of it.

Kthulhu

Koichi really fucked up, but to be fair I thought Kira was still in the hallway anyway so I don't blame his line of thinking.

Real dumb to question Jotaro's suggestions though, that's more of an Okuyasu thing.

Seeing Kira embarrass himself was one of the most satisfying things ever, he should be publicly revealed as the killer in front of a crowd them blow himself up in shame or something.

Really weird how he has to return to that tank thing to retrieve it though, but I guess that gives it a big weakness since it has almost no others.

Well if Heart Attack is part of Killer Queen, then that's one overpowered stand, just KQ on it's own is tough enough.

You have still seen nothing yet.

Neoxon

Something just recently occurred to me. If Sheer Heart Attack is that much of a tank, why bother using Killer Queen when you can just have Sheer Heart Attack do clean-up? I'm guessing it's because Killer Queen is better up-close, but he could just have Sheer Heart Attack nearby as back-up.

Well if Sheer Heart Attack is part of Killer Queen, then that's one overpowered stand, just KQ on it's own is tough enough.
That's just the tip of the iceberg, my friend.

What is this A.I. stand shit lol. Not sure how I feel about Koichi being all kinds of clueless to what's going on with this own stand.
Not like it's the first stand with its own personality. I actually wish there were more; would be funny to see stands shit talk each other.
Something just recently occurred to me. If Sheer Heart Attack is that much of a tank, why bother using Killer Queen when you can just have Sheer Heart Attack do clean-up? I'm guessing it's because Killer Queen is better up-close, but he could just have Sheer Heart Attack nearby as back-up.

That's just the tip of the iceberg, my friend.
Killer Queen seems to be a lot less messy, whereas Heart Attack is blowing up the shop and shit and despite range being able to turn anything into a bomb is more versatile but on the other hand it's not like stand users can see heart attack anyway.

He probably does since he's so confident in its abilities. Plus SHA is dumb and imprecise, as we saw in this ep.

Neoxon

Not like it's the first stand with its own personality. I actually wish there were more; would be funny to see stands shit talk each other.

Killer Queen seems to be a lot less messy, whereas Sheer Heart Attack is blowing up the shop and shit and despite range being able to turn anything into a bomb is more versatile but on the other hand it's not like stand users can see Sheer Heart Attack anyway.
Makes sense. That would make Killer Queen the stand you'd use if you don't want to leave a trace, while Sheer Heart Attack is when you don't give a fuck.

I'll stop there before I spoil something hype.

Debirudog

I like to think stands are a subconscious trait that the user has. Like when Silver Platnium has a sadistic grin, it's actually Jotaro's bloodlust.

So Act III shows Koichi's more aggressive nature.

Question: With Act 3 revealed is there anything left of his ASB moveset to reveal or would it be fine to post a video of how he works in the game?

cntr

Banned
I wouldn't post ASB stuff just yet.

Echoes Act 3 looks like a strong Stand for the competitive OU metagame with its high special attack and speed stats, but it might be difficult to train in the campaign due to its strange personality. However, that could also be a result of Koichi evolving it quickly instead of letting it learn a couple more moves as Echoes Act 2. Plus, this Echoes Act 3 appears to have a Sassy nature, which reduces speed and increases special defense; not ideal for a late-game special sweeper. Fortunately, it's still fast enough to outspeed some mid-fast Stands due to its great IV's, and a slow tank like Sheer Heart Attack couldn't hope to outspeed it. But Sheer Heart Attack makes up for its slow speed with its incredibly high special defense; Koichi really should've equipped Echoes Act 3 with a Choice Specs or perhaps use a Calm Mind or Nasty Plot set to break through it, instead of relying on paralyze hax like that.
from reddit

Jotaro was acting a bit overly cautious and he got hit by an explosion that I never would have expected him to get hit by.

It gave Koichi a chance to shine again. Echoes Part 3 has such a cool stand design. But I'm a little confused on how its power works.

Top Bottom