• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Betty

Banned
Those are some deep references.

I didn't even know Love Deluxe was an album referencing Sade, one of my favourite singers.

S0TeVez.jpg

This is exactly why I must watch it after Berserk.

The original anime? If so, you're in for a treat! If 2016 anime, then you're an infinitely better individual than me! :D

Is Chase out?

It's such a great song, especially as a JoJo opening. I suspect we'll be getting a new opening theme before too long, but Chase definitely stands proud with the others. Also, the Resident Evil fan in me thought for the longest time that the singer was screaming "TRICELL!" Oops!

The original anime? If so, you're in for a treat! If 2016 anime, then you're an infinitely better individual than me! :D
I've read the manga, I'm caught up on that, seen the original anime and the three golden age movies and I'm watching the lump of dog shit current anime. I really need to reread the manga though, I miss that art.

I've read the manga, I'm caught up on that, seen the original anime and the three golden age movies and I'm watching the lump of dog shit current anime. I really need to reread the manga though, I miss that art.

Oh, my. The new series truly is a disaster. I rode the adrenaline that came along with watching the original anime and Golden Age movies right into the 2016 series and it was quite the error in judgment! I've yet to read the original work, but do plan on it because, to your point, the art is exceptional. Hope you're able to power through so you can get to watching DiU and all of its excellence soon!

Oh, my. The new series truly is a disaster. I rode the adrenaline that came along with watching the original anime and Golden Age movies right into the 2016 series and it was quite the error in judgment! I've yet to read the original work, but do plan on it because, to your point, the art is exceptional. Hope you're able to power through so you can get to watching DiU and all of its excellence soon!
I ritualistically watch the Berserk anime before I watch DiU. I use DiU to end my day on a high note cause Berserk....fuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk. I can't end my day on that, too depressing. But read the Berserk manga, it's the only way to get the true version of the story.

I ritualistically watch the Berserk anime before I watch DiU. I use DiU to end my day on a high note cause Berserk....fuuuuuuuuuuucccckkkkkk. I can't end my day on that, too depressing. But read the Berserk manga, it's the only way to get the true version of the story.

Berserk 2016 sounds like a very unpleasant way to end the day indeed, so good idea to let DiU be your high note! That's really great to hear. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll give it a read and see how far into it I can get before the Musuo is out!

Berserk 2016 sounds like a very unpleasant way to end the day indeed, so good idea to let DiU be your high note! That's really great to hear. Thanks for the recommendation. I'll give it a read and see how far into it I can get before the Musuo is out!
It is sort of long, I wouldn't stop when the musou hits though since Miura got off his ass and he started writing regularly again. If you post in the Berserk manga thread then just make sure to ask for spoiler tags. You'd be the new guy after me being the new guy and so forth and this is best enjoyed spoiler free.

It is sort of long, I wouldn't stop when the musou hits though since Miura got off his ass and he started writing regularly again. If you post in the Berserk manga thread then just make sure to ask for spoiler tags. You'd be the new guy after me being the new guy and so forth and this is best enjoyed spoiler free.

Don't worry! My post was worded rather poorly, but assuming it's as engaging as I've been told then I have no intentions of dropping it once I get rolling. It's refreshing to hear that series is updated with new content so regularly. I'll be sure to keep that in mind as well as share my thoughts when I get a chance to catch up on it. Thanks!

Don't worry! My post was worded rather poorly, but assuming it's as engaging as I've been told then I have no intentions of dropping it once I get rolling. It's refreshing to hear that series is updated with new content so regularly. I'll be sure to keep that in mind as well as share my thoughts when I get a chance to catch up on it. Thanks!
Please do. It's not exactly second coming of christ, but it seems to be the polar opposite of Jojo, but it's very good. I found Griffith to be way more engaging in the manga than in the anime for example. He's prime husbando till The Eclipse. Makes me wish there was an Araki drawn Griffith.

Gunpowder, gelatin, dynamite with a laser beam

Also, this is too good.

Is there anybody doing fixed subs? By which I mean fixing all the names they have to change for legal reasons.

As much as I love MrDonut, he really went off the deep end when he started telling his commenters/subscribers to kill themselves because they didn't like the way KQ looked in the initial reveal. Like, he was so viciously self-righteous and utterly aggressive with people that it really makes it hard to watch his videos anymore.

Neoxon

I swear these Jojo memes are going to turn me into a Queen fan. I actually do like Killer Queen and Under Pressure.
Just join the club, my friend. I've been a Queen fan for years, & seeing JoJo bring more awareness to the band is like Christmas to me.

Hatty

I still see no reason why they had to make Killer Queen so ugly. Its design was so simple in the manga but in the anime he looks like a weird goblin

Yonafunu

I still see no reason why they had to make Killer Queen so ugly. Its design was so simple in the manga but in the anime he looks like a weird goblin

Yeah I don't get why they had to add the ridges above it's eyes, it makes them look smaller. Killer Queen's face is the simplest thing ever, how do you mess that up? At least it looks a lot better now.

Top Bottom