• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

105.Will

HpUks4j.jpg

Perfection

Astral

I'm gonna be in the fucking middle of the ocean for the next three days so I won't be able to watch episode 2 and the glorious OP and ED. Kill me.

Random question, but why is everyone expecting it to be Smash Mouth? I'm guessing that it'll thematically make sense as the season goes on? Not that I'm complaining about it hahaha

Random question, but why is everyone expecting it to be Smash Mouth? I'm guessing that it'll thematically make sense as the season goes on? Not that I'm complaining about it hahaha

Long running tumblr/twitter joke. Something about Walk like an Egyptian being the #1 song in the year Part 3 takes place in, and All Star being the #1 song in the year Part 4 does.

Astral

Part 4 is pretty much slice of life with Stands. The lyrics of the song kinda fit I guess.

EDIT: Or yeah maybe it being the number 1 song at the time is the reason. Then again, why Yes for Part 1?

TheOGB

Banned
I would love for an episode to end on a creepy or emotional cliffhanger and lead into SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME

Tizoc

You guys and gals
It's Friday
at last

Please avoid posting manga spoilers or events that occur after this eps' events in this thread as we go forward.

Oh God, what was the reaction to that when that was a thing? I remember being like "What?" Lol.

I remember people not liking it after they used well known classics for EDs for the previous season. At first, at least. Think they came around to it though. It was too chill to not like, y'know?

Top Bottom