• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

I can imagine people being disappointed with the op but it felt fitting. Gonna need the full version to really appreciate it for sure tho.

Tizoc

That was a nice song for the OP IMHO.
Much posing
Much fabulous colors

My digestive biscuits are ready CR, just start the ep. already!

Moaradin

I think this will be another one that will grow on people. I really like it though. The funky tune is catchy as fuck and it seems to fit the tone of Part 4 a lot.

what the fuck

not what I was expecting at all... I mean it is good but wow...then what's the song they've been teasing this whole time???

Feels like a slice of life and Part 4 technically is one so, it's okay. It gets a pass for me.

Yeah, I wanna know what that song is!

D-Man

I'm really tempted to see the OP and ED but I want them to be a surprise for when I watch the episode.

The wait for this to go up on CR is killin' me.

I love it. Almost as much as I loved Bloody Stream. Cannot wait to hear the whole thing. I love the machine gun posing. Josuke with that comb in his hair was great.
it's always been an hour after the episode aired in japan

This opening is definitely the most generic OP Jojo's has had, but it's still good.
I think it actually fits Josuke with how flamboyant he is. I would not attach a metal riff to Josuke, just like I wouldn't attach one to young Joseph so it honestly fits perfectly to me. Granted I'm the Jojo noob here, but I have no problem with it.

Neol

Guess coming off of part 3 we were all expecting a more upbeat/epic opening and ending.

I definitely still like it though. Reminds me of why I like this part so much as its definitely one with a different and unique tone.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Can a kind soul please spare a CR guest pass code? I forgot my sub expired this week and I need to wait until my next paycheck to resub. D:

Not my favourite op for jojo but it fits this part really well. This op seems to be more about the setting while other jojo ops were about the adventure of the characters.

Hatty

The OP is good
I remember people were hating on End of the World and liked it more as the series went on I expect the the same to happen here

PK Gaming

Jesus christ that episode.

I can't say I was a fan of the Angelo fight in the manga, but the anime completely one ups it in every regard. Episode does a good job of showcasing why Josuke fucking tops as a protagonist as well.

The OP's good. I don't like it as much as the other OPs but it definitely fits P4's slice of life aesthetic.

Wow, they actually made Aqua Necklace seem really scary and dynamic. I always thought of it as one of the more plain Part 4 fights, like a leftover from Part 3.

Also I was a bit puzzled when it seemed like they were going to cut something from the end of the fight, but then I realized they have to show it anyway for story reasons so it'll be at the beginning of the next episode.

Top Bottom