• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

jett

D-Member
The faster this thread goes the faster the manga spoiler gets left on the old page.

Some people are just fucking dicks.

The no manga spoilers rule should be enforced... Lately I kind of ignore this thread all week until the episode comes out.

Sou Da

Okuyasu's The Hand is my favourite stand design in part 4 so far.

tumblr_o5oqmpZgKF1sov1e4o1_400.gif
Testicle hands.

That fucking toenail collection...Josuke just got uppercutted by a phone. This must be peak standu bullshit. Shut up Okuyasu, Josuke is screaming at Kira's ghost dad through a broken phone. You better repair that pic quick Josuke, this is like standu bullshit at it's peak...for now.

I dont know if it was cut or the sub but they missed Kiras dad mentioning that his power to enter photos and manipulate what in it is isnt a ghost power but his Stand

"Atom Heart Father" he got from the arrow.

I can see many people being confused and thinking that its him being a ghost that makes it possible.

Crocodile

Watching the good guys so thoroughly grasp the idiot ball was pretty hard to watch. Like FFS Okuyasu SMH. I didn't expect there to be two sets of bows and arrows. Where are all these fucking coming from?

saw this online

LMAO he fits perfectly

LMAO

Jotaro: "You know..... I could stop time and throw a rock at that bird, but I've already filled my usefulness quota for this week."

I didn't think about this until now. Thx Bishop :(

A shame they didn't include Okuyasu's FLAWLESS LOGIC for why he didn't let Yoshihiro out.

tumblr_mu3m1gWdaD1rgn1gpo1_400.png

Yeah even I was thinking to myself, "Ghosts don't need fucking oxygen - what a ruse"

To be honest I didn't think Okuyasu was very dumb in this episode.

"Ah-ha! I took this new thing you did and flipped it around to my advantage!" is how most of the series fights go.

Jarmel

Banned
Kira's design now looks a lot scarier. Definitely looks like he leveled up in serial killer hotness.

Also find it kinda funny how the wife didn't notice her husband now has a 10/10 body.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Kira's design now looks a lot scarier. Definitely looks like he leveled up in serial killer hotness.

Also find it kinda funny how the wife didn't notice her husband now has a 10/10 body.

It's not the 10/10 body that's getting her hot and bothered,
it's those dead eyes

Madao

the original Kosaku was already ripped. see his dead body in last week's ep.

i think the real question is: "how do these average salarymen with quiet and boring lives manage to get so ripped?"

Yeah its funny that only the cooking and how he shaves is so suspicious.

He only got his face, hair and fingerprints changed and he picked him because they had a similair build.

But wouldnt the rest of the body be weird to his wife? I would say especially his best piece but i bet poor Kosaku didnt got much action for a long time so she most likely forgot.

Hypron

the original Kosaku was already ripped. see his dead body in last week's ep.

i think the real question is: "how do these average salarymen with quiet and boring lives manage to get so ripped?"

Maybe they're so bored they've got nothing else left to do than hit the gym.

Astral

Goddamn I forgot how ripped Kira was. Kosaku must have been boring as FUCK if she didn't at least take advantage of his body since he's seemingly just as ripped as Kira.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I find it hilarious that you must censor cuts or lacerations, but it's totally okay to show face missing complete with eye sockets gone and teeth showing

Closer Two

I was watching that episode of It's Always Sunny where Dennis and Mac live in the suburbs and I realized that Glenn Howerton could play a good live action Kira.

Top Bottom