• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Squishy3

you got one piece in my jojo's bizarre adventure! you got jojo's bizarre adventure in my one piece!

tumblr_mv1vy76hRC1qcaee5o1_1280.jpg

i don't know what thread he meant to actually post in so i'm just rolling with this

It just occurred to me - they know who Kira is at this point and what his Stand is, why can't they just get Joseph to use Hermit Purple to identify his new identity? Identifying the owner of RHCP is literally why Joseph was brought to Morioh in the first place.

cntr

Banned
It just occurred to me - they know who Kira is at this point and what his Stand is, why can't they just get Joseph to use Hermit Purple to identify his new identity? Identifying the owner of RHCP is literally why Joseph was brought to Morioh in the first place.
Araki never says, but I always assumed Kira's dad stopped them. We know that spirit photos can be interfered with, and Yoshihiro is a ghost with a photograph-related power who's extremely protective of his son.

Maybe David Pro'll add a small scene about it.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Kira's new identity has the *worst* hair. I can't believe a professional mangaka drew that. That shit is uuuugly. I can't take him seriously any more as a villain.

Ghost dad was pretty awesome, though. Neat antagonist. I kind of missed the more explicitly supernatural enemies from earlier Jojo - vampires and ubervampires and zombies and all that was good fun, so it was nice to see Araki return to that if only for a little while.

Nightbird

Just got to watch the episode.

That was a Jojo Episode, all right! And i absolutely loved it!

Atom Heart Father is such a strange stand, but hey, if it works!
Also lol at the picture riding a crow into the sunset

And i can't believe that Kira has gotten even more creepy than he already was. That shouldn't be possible!

9/10

Permanently A

Direction was a bit sloppy and too fast more my taste, but overall it was good. Kira's new life segments were amazing, but some of the Yoshiro set up was duuuuumb. Maybe it's because of the manga liberties that you tend to fix with your imagination, but I didn't interpet Koichi and Okuyasu being this stupid in the manga.

This is the point in the manga where Araki's art starts to become especially detailed and unique, and where the fights become more "elaborate", so I'm a little bit worried about how they're going to handle the art direction. Edgar Wright transitions are mostly dead, and the corner cutting is becoming more obvious.

Believe in David Pro. Surely they're saving the budget for the final hurrah.

Auctopus

Fully caught up on the show after spending the last 1-2 months watching the entire thing.

Loved it and now it sucks 'cause I have to wait a week for each episode.

Kira's new identity has the *worst* hair. I can't believe a professional mangaka drew that. That shit is uuuugly. I can't take him seriously any more as a villain.

It looks sorta better in the manga. Still, I can't unsee this
619.jpg

No wonder Kosaku's wife hates him

Daxing Dan from Something Awful translated some of the JoJoveller Araki comments on Stand designs from Parts 3 and 4.

Part 3

Part 4's has spoilers obviously, so I'm gonna post it in the manga readers OT

I love how he mentions that Wheel Of Fortune's user existed just to make a joke

Top Bottom