• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

zX4UDfQ.jpg

Even japanese figs in mandarakes arent safe from duwang
My boxers also use the "...not crash" title. It's just the rough English translation, I think.

cntr

Banned
"Diamond is Not Crash" was the original official English name of Part 4. That's what "Daiyamondo wa Kudakenai" literally translates to.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
"Diamond is Not Crash" was the original official English name of Part 4. That's what "Daiyamondo wa Kudakenai" literally translates to.

Er, no, it literally translates to "Diamond doesn't break", hence "Diamond is unbreakable".
"is not crash" is just some Japanese dude's weird idea of how to translate "kudakenai".

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Diamond Is Not Crash was the original romanization of Part 4 until sometime during ASB. Makes you wonder if that was the hint of localization.

Baha

Well it sounds totally like a girl. They love to use girls as voice actors for little boys.

This is gonna be greato. He is wearing it and they are doing the thing.

If you listen closely, it's
Shinobu talking and Kosaku replying
in that preview.

Nottle

This reminds me, all those years ago in SSB Brawl people would call Luigi's final smash ZA WARUDO, it's nice to finally understand why.
Luigi.gif
Two months ago a friend and I popped in Brawl. I did this final smash but was fucking around. I charged up attack as Luigi and at the last second my friend playing as Pikachu manages to dodge and KO me.

It was basically the moment Jotaro time stop warps behind Dio. I was like hey you should probably watch the rest of part 3 because we just did some Jotaro vs DIO shit...

Top Bottom