• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

VyJZ3ZE.jpg

I'll let you imagine what Donald's Ora ora sounds like.

It's not Disney if theres no Mickey! Where the fuck is Mickey?!

cntr

Banned
Araki doesn't always copy the names completely

like it's Red Hot Chili Pepper, without the plural, and it's The Lock and The Hand, instead of The Rock and The Band.

turmoil

Banned
I wanted this fight to have higher production values as RPS boy vs Rohan is my favorite arc in all Jojo. I would have liked it to be a two-parts too. It would have the best cliffhanger ever that way.

Well, I liked it anyway and at least now it's animated.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I guess you can shorten the length of some of the arcs.

Also Takashi Miike, so it's gonna be on point.

Betty

Banned
I would have actually preferred a Part 3 movie of the Egypt stuff. Part 4 seems so mundane for a movie.

Part 4 is perfect for a movie, just crop the filler out and focus on Kira and you have a fantastic movie.

Part 3, even if we just focus on Egypt would feel rushed and unsatisfying, a live action tv series would be great but that'll probably never happen.

Hearing the news about the live action movie makes me sad because i just can only think about how awesome it would have been if David Bowie played Kira.

Riposte

I guess you can shorten the length of some of the arcs.

Also Takashi Miike, so it's gonna be on point.

I was disappointed with his Yakuza adaptation. Never got around to see the Ace Attorney movie though.

Seems like he's also making adaptations of Blade of the Immortal and Terra Formars. Gets around haha.

Squishy3

Ace Attorney movie is about as good as can be for a 2 and a half hour adaptation of 4 case game and mostly has a heavy focus on the 4th case in the game. The 2nd case is covered but the 4th case is the big fish considering the movie opens with what's her face doing the spirit channeling for that murder.

The beginning is pure gold though as it goes through cases 1 and 3 in lightning pace and completely sandbags Larry getting off his murder charge

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I was disappointed with his Yakuza adaptation. Never got around to see the Ace Attorney movie though.

Seems like he's also making adaptations of Blade of the Immortal and Terra Formars. Gets around haha.

Takashi Miike Terra Formars

...what

Episode Preview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHjcQyEX4cg

Seems like good David Pro is back!

translation

Josuke: Mister Rohan! My spending money is just about gone, so please, play me at Cee-Lo!
Rohan: Very well. By the way, do you know the history of the die? Apparently, it started out being made from bones of humans and animals. The time period where dice were used in games was after France's ....
Josuke: He's so annoying!

TheSun

tumblr_nrztm7wdhB1qjzo8io1_500.gif

I dunno about the live action movie, doubt I'll ever bother watching it, but seeing live action Jojo fashion should funny.
Stands will probably look bad though.

Anyways, next episode hype!

Top Bottom