• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

cntr

Banned
you know, I didn't realize until now, but Atom Heart Father is based on that old urban myth that taking a photo traps your soul within it

cntr

Banned
WAHE3sG.jpg
colors, non-canon, etc

Are we 100% sure? All things considered this episode seems like a likely "don't have an op/ed to have extra time" episode so I wasn't sure what to expect.

Edit: We indeed get a new opening today but I missed most of it because of stream lag ==

What I saw however, was fabulous.

cntr

Banned
The new OP is greato.

also I expected something much worse from the "reused shots" comments, that's nothing

edit: actually, I'll watch the rest tomorrow again because sleepy

Diamond is Unbreakable 27

I've always liked this arc because the idea of an "Alien" in JoJo really isn't that out there, and the first thing Josuke thinks to do when he learns his abilities is to be an asshole and cheat Rohan out of money. Also never really noticed but he looks like a Kai from Dragon Ball.

Pretty weird place to end the episode but FUCK I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT TWO EPISODES. Highway Star is one of my all time favorite fights.

wX1TNSO.jpg

They snuck this into the OP - on the signpost it says DU 1999, GW 2001.

Part 4 is Diamond is Unbreakable and it takes place in 99.

Part 5 is Golden Wind, and it takes place in 2001.

JayEH

One of my favorite arcs in this part. The humor is definitely there but ehhh the visual quality of the episode was so random still the actual adaption has been good so far which I was afraid of because of last week's disappointing episode. Seeing horny Kira is so funny haha. New OP got some really good visuals. Not sure how I feel about the song though I'll need some more time with it. I'm sure I'll like it eventually.

Top Bottom