• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

latest

I always thought it was interesting how Iggy became universally liked as soon as Pet Shop happened
I think that's also when he changed from literal dog prop to a VERY human character with motivations and a backstory
with big animu eyes to top it off

TheSun

I liked ugly Iggy more than gremlin Iggy from later in the part.
Anyways, binge watching part 3, which helped offset the pacing for me, loved it. Lovin' part 4 as well, though my only problem is the cutting of certain scenes.

Style

Banned
Have you guys ever thought about how overpowered Joseph would be with Boy II Man?

"Dio! Your next move will be rock!"

*throws a rock*

"NANI?!"

*Joseph can now stop time*

cntr

Banned
Alessi is even the excuse Capcom used to put Young Joseph in; Young Joseph's "story mode" is him being transformed by Alessi and having to run after him to return to normal

turmoil

Banned
Alessi is even the excuse Capcom used to put Young Joseph in; Young Joseph's "story mode" is him being transformed by Alessi and having to run after him to return to normal

Real Joseph would rather chase him to make Suzie Q young again

PK Gaming

That Alessi fight would have been 200x times better if he fought Joseph and used his stand against him

The actual fight was way too gross for comfort

Neoxon

Imagine Young Joseph vs DIO.
The only reason why Joseph lasted as long as he did was because Hermit Purple was wrapped around his chest & infused with Hamon. If Joseph lost Hermit Purple as a result of him being de-aged, he'd lose his get-out-of-jail-free card.

NEO0MJ

Speaking of the old SDC fighting game, every good guy had an ending where they beat Dio, even the characters who died, except for Kakyoin who dies due to his injuries.

Also, every good guy had a spacial intro when Facing Dio where they'd shout his name. But there's also a bad guy who does the same thing and it's Devo, the guy who had the puppet stand Ebony Devil. Thought that was interesting.

Personally I'm more partial to Black Polnareff's theme.

The only reason why Joseph lasted as long as he did was because Hermit Purple was wrapped around his chest & infused with Hamon. If Joseph lost Hermit Purple as a result of him being de-aged, he'd lose his get-out-of-jail-free card.
This is true. You can't run away from stopped time.

Breads

Banned

In the scope of SDC what difference does that actually make though? Dio still super deaded him to the point to where his heaven ghost talked to Jotaro.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Maybe but it's Avdol. When was the last time he won something and Stands aren't exactly Pokemon.

you know... did kakyoin actually beat someone? I know Avdol at least beat Polnareff and he tagteamed with Joseph to beat that magnet chick, but I forgot if kakyoin won anything. I don't think he was the one who beat the stag beetle stand?

Genryu

Banned
you know... did kakyoin actually beat someone? I know Avdol at least beat Polnareff and he tagteamed with Joseph to beat that magnet chick, but I forgot if kakyoin won anything. I don't think he was the one who beat the stag beetle stand?

Kakyoin did beat Gray Fly. He hid Hierophant's tentacles in the plane seats and stabbed Tower of Gray, then ripped it apart.

Edit: Also, Kakyoin/Polnareff beat Hanged Man, with Kakyoin being the one who actually trapped him.

Top Bottom