• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

it's Friday

9a3.gif

Huh, looks like the op last week wasn't finished because they completely replaced the reused animation and added a little extra to the posing.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
No new ed (they used savage garden again)

Also david pro was back in true form this ep, none of the shitty animation from past week.

AIN'T NOBODY GONNA TAKE MY CAR 28

tNRFi3m.jpg

Enjoy the changes at the end of the new OP. Makes a gureato OP better.

That episode was stellar, I wasn't sure how well I Am An Alien and Highway Star would flow into each other but it worked fine. Glad we managed to get DAGA KOTOWARU in this episode. The next episode will probably be the deciding factor on where this places on my AOTY, the Highway Star fight proper is top tier A+ material.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I really liked the small changes made to the OP, it looks even better now. The song is starting to grow on me, too.

The only thing that disappointed me was that the scene where Rohan is about to bite into the dice was removed. The "I refuse!" scene was perfect, the color shift was great.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Lol yeah you were right.

Man I am so tired of Savage Garden. I don't want you anymore.

I've started skipping the ending, it's a shame that we probably won't get a second one.

EDIT: What was with that "To be continued" after the Mikitaka's mom scene?

It was just a bumper for the commercial break, we already saw Earth, Wind, and Fire's Stand stats last week so they probably didn't want to show them again.

EDIT: What was with that "To be continued" after the Mikitaka's mom scene?
Yeah. I think that's the first time they used To Be Continued as a scene transition rather than a cliffhanger.

It was just a bumper for the commercial break, we already saw Earth, Wind, and Fire's Stand stats last week so they probably didn't want to show them again.
The commercial bumber was after Rohan first saw the illusion, I thought.

JayEH

Opening's changes are good. Well handled episode. Been waiting to hear "I refuse" for a long time now. I love the end of the alien arc. I'm on #teamalien.

I've started skipping the ending, it's a shame that we probably won't get a second one.

It wasn't actually. It went right away to the Highway Star chapter.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah. I think that's the first time they used To Be Continued as a scene transition rather than a cliffhanger.

The commercial bumber was after Rohan first saw the illusion, I thought.

It wasn't actually. It went right away to the Highway Star chapter.

I guess it was just for a scene transition then. I'm pretty sure the "to be continued" arrow was in the manga too, in the first chapter of Highway Star, but not using that as a bumper is sort of weird.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Man, you can definitely tell they are going to go out for Highway Star. It's going to be fucking amazing.

D-Man

Fantastic episode. This arc was so good in the manga, I'm glad David Pro is going all out for it.

Next episode will be as gureato as wearing a fresh pair of underwear on New Year's Day.

Officially Crunchyroll, but unofficially there are multiple places besides the one you mention if you google for them but we're not allowed to talk about them by name including that one so you should probably edit it out.

That's right Rohan cut your pinky off as I'm eating this tuna melt panini during my lunch break. Where the flaming fuck did Tamami come from?

Top Bottom