• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Astral

I'm a little bit disappointed by the motorcycle fix scene but I loved the episode overall. Such an adrenaline filled fight. Josuke's lines at the end are legendary at this point. Also, still Savage Garden. I give up. Also, Koichi took his dog for a walk.

AIN'T NOBODY GONNA TAKE MY CAR 29

gxVyM5i.jpg

yes

I am unnaturally excited for whatever the next episode entails, at last the burning question as to why Kira has a cat in the current OP will be presumably answered.
...Cat stand user incoming

As an aside, I love that stomping noise highway star's pursuit makes

Did he interact with Yukako?

During RPS Kid he sees her with Josuke and Okuyasu, he mentally calls her annoying. They've had no direct meetings (outside of the post-SHA People of Morioh meeting), but I bet she doesn't like him because of Koichi.

Plus, it's Rohan, there's no way he would get along with someone like Yukako.

JayEH

Great episode, it did not disappoint. Everything on point. I know everyone wanted to hear "I refuse" badly but I was more interested in hearing Josuke's line to Yu after he healed him up just to beat him up again. Great delivery. Araki really showed how clever Josuke can be with crazy diamond here. Also Koichi killed da hoe pretty good.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Really awesome episode. It showcased how awesome Crazy Diamond can be and how clever Josuke is at using it. Also loved the music in the episode. The breakdown song that started playing on the final beat down was amazing and so was Josuke's line to him at the end. Wanted to see that so bad and it didn't disappoint!

That was a great episode! I loved josuke in the manga in this arc and they nailed it in this episode. smashing the bike into a wall, flying through the air, breaking the car then trapping HS in it "no problem". brilliant.

Excellent episode i really loved it.

I was really surprised they didnt cut "Lets kill da ho!" and "Beeetch" and was happy to hear it.

Also the cat that had a cameo in Episode 19 when they chased down Shigechi with the lottery ticket returns.

Top Bottom