• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

great episode they did a great job on stray cat animation what with it making it move like a cat and it shoot air bubbles also i fucking forgot about KQ little clock

7d6.png

like i lost when i saw this, it's so dumb i love it

also the cat name was Tama

Mista Koo

The colored version of DIU is very, VERY good. I can't go back to black and white because whichever studio was in charge of coloring did such an amazing job with the whole thing. It adds so much life to it IMO.
I don't like how the colored manga has set colors. This is Jojo, characters should have different color palettes every arc.

I'll probably read the black and white version after the anime is done.

Breads

Banned
One of my favorite things from one of the recolored stories is that throughout the entire series one character has green lips and the another blue. You don't get that kind of aggressive yet successful fabulousness from MCs anywhere else.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Part 5 and 6 should really benefit from being animated. A lot of the action scenes were really hard to follow in the Manga IMO.

Talents

Banned
Man I love Jojo, but I hated it how Kira while in the attic just narrated everything out loud, like why not just think it? Why do you have to say it out loud like that? How the hell did he go years without being caught?

Man I love Jojo, but I hated it how Kira while in the attic just narrated everything out loud, like why not just think it? Why do you have to say it out loud like that? How the hell did he go years without being caught?

with no close relationships or significant time spent with other people whatsoever.

Betty

Banned

Lived by himself.

Probably got used to talking to himself (and his hand collection) a lot.

Lived by himself.

Probably got used to talking to himself (and his hand collection) a lot.
Considering how nobody spotted him necro finger banging a St. Gentleman's sandwich and licking the sauce of its fingers in public I guess he got used to people not being as aware of things the way Hayato is.

Kyuur

Finally caught up, watched all parts back to back. DiU has been pretty good thus far; highlights for me have been Yukako Falls in Love, Italian Food, InvisiBaby, Hunting, Kira->Heart Attack, Alien and of course the recent Catplant. The only real stinker so far was Cinderella, mostly for how it tied off the Yukako plotline in the worst possible way, felt rushed.

Right now I'd say my Jojo ranking is something like Pt4 1st Half > Pt2 = Pt3 2nd Half > Pt1 = Pt4 2nd Half > Pt3 1st Half.

Breads

Banned
Man... I am seriously considering making a Killer Queen Dakimakura. It wouldn't be the first one I've made but it would be the first one I'm proud of.

No lie, I was lazy so it wasn't gonna happen this year but next year I kinda want to make and / or source an Okuyasu costume for Halloween.

My hair is curly enough that it wouldn't look too bad, but I don't have the jawline and don't want to get rid of the beard.

Hmm...

Magwik

Banned
No lie, I was lazy so it wasn't gonna happen this year but next year I kinda want to make and / or source an Okuyasu costume for Halloween.

My hair is curly enough that it wouldn't look too bad, but I don't have the jawline and don't want to get rid of the beard.

Hmm...
Part 3 Joseph maybe?

Part 3 Joseph maybe?

I'm not that old lmao.

Also my skin tone is closer to Okuyasu's and I like his character more...

But, that could work. Would be way easier to put together and if I have the hat on that'll cover the fact that my hairstyle is nowhere near the same.

Also the polaroid prop would be fun to have too.

Nightbird

Top Bottom