• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wait, people didn't catch the outcome of today's episode? It's literally in today's episode.

Hint: recall that scene where Kira punches Hayato

Tizoc

Can we take this moment to appreciate the fact that Jotaro took a triangle, sprayed it gold, stuck the hand pin from his old hat and then slapped it on his jacket?

Defuser

BITES THE DUSTO 36

ood2z77.jpg

They totally knew what they were doing with Great Days like End of the World. They made that OP with the edit in mind. Amazing.

I find it funny Kira would say shit about Josuke and not Jotaro when he hardly encountered Josuke and it's Jotaro that gave him a ass whooping.

Genryu

Banned
I find it funny Kira would say shit about Josuke and not Jotaro when he hardly encountered Josuke and it's Jotaro that gave him a ass whooping.

Yeah, but he would have gotten away if Josuke and Okuyasu didn't show up. He had Koichi and Jotaro both dead while he was pretty badly injured. Josuke shows up and hits the reset button on Jotaro and Koichi and now Kira is on the run.

Praise be to David Pro!
The "Bites the Dust" version of Great Days was amazing. Caught me completely off-guard.
Only three more episodes left.

Things are looking absolutely hopeless now. You can't tamper with fate even if you know what will happen. Please nerf Kira!
Hayato evolved into a cunning badass in this episode. I'm happy Stray Cat had a role to fill and wasn't just going to be forgotten in the attic.

Rohan didn't deserve that. Araki had to make him explode twice. :(
Can someone at least tell me if Rohan makes it out of this still alive?
Actually, don't tell me. I'm afraid what the answer might be.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Fantastic remix of the op. Takes such an uplifting op and turns it pretty creepy and depressing.

Wait, people didn't catch the outcome of today's episode? It's literally in today's episode.

Hint: recall that scene where Kira punches Hayato

Hmmm...

Is Kira's stand going to protect Hayato even over the life of Kira? Because "fate" and all that jazz.

Vibed

I'm guessing there's one other way to beat Kira.

Hayato should tell his mom Kira's identity. She's the only other person Hayato can get to before 8:30, and it circumvents the fate issue. If she dies Kira definitely has to call BTD off in order to not look suspicious, right?
It's a gutsy option but I honesty thought he would do that instead of try to kill Kira.

Hayato should tell his mom Kira's identity. She's the only other person Hayato can get to before 8:30, and it circumvents the fate issue. If she dies Kira definitely has to call BTD off in order to not look suspicious, right?
It's a gutsy option but I honesty thought he would do that instead of try to kill Kira.

It is too late for that. He'd just wait for everyone hunting him to die. I mean sure the regular police might look into it but nothing they can really do.

And Hayato was never going to do that.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Great episode, the last few minutes of the episode was hype. I was wondering if they were going to end the episode on Kira getting shot, or it turning out he was Ok.

I do wish in the Manga they did actually do a few more loops, but oh well.

cntr

Banned
I wonder how many people thought all the Pepsi references were (just) advertising, instead of a tease for Bites the Dust

Vibed

It is too late for that. He'd just wait for everyone hunting him to die. I mean sure the regular police might look into it but nothing they can really do.

And Hayato was never going to do that.

His determined look made me think he'd do a crazy Joseph level stunt, but only if he was 110% sure it would work. :p

And I mean he did do one, sorta, but this would be a super crazy putting other people's lives in danger thing, just to save the person he's endangering.

Hayato would never try to risk
his mom's life
though, he's fighting Kira to protect
_her_
after all.

Heck, just in this episode he sooner tried
killing himself before letting anyone else blow up.

Gotta admit considering what Kira's putting the poor kid through in today's episode, he had balls to try
and kill Kira straight up using Stray Cat.

His determined look made me think he'd do a crazy Joseph level stunt, but only if he was 110% sure it would work. :p

And I mean he did do one, sorta, but this would be a super crazy putting other people's lives in danger thing, just to save the person he's endangering.

See, the determination isn't the problem.

Despite being a little shit, he loves his mother too much to intentionally kill her just to reset a time loop or gamble on kira canceling BTD before her death

cntr

Banned
I really love the set up where the main cast is already doomed, and it's up to a side character to save everybody. Only a show like DiU could get away with that.

Kthulhu

I forgot about the attempted suicide scene. Fuck, Bites the Dust is cool.

I'm both sad and full of joy that were near the end of Part 4. On one had Part 4 is almost over, but on the other hand, Part 4's ending is godlike.

Magwik

Banned
This episode probably solidified Part 4 being my new favorite Part. I wasn't with BTD fully until how this episode played out. Now I'm all in.

cntr

Banned
surprised that took so long to be asked, lol

Yeah, the Stray Cat from earlier was just a bud. This is his fully grown form.

Mista Koo

That was an extremely intense episode, I'm still breathing heavily.

I wonder whether things would change if Hayato changes the state of events around Rohan's death? Like for instance have him fight Stray Cat beforehand, or somehow make people interact with him around the duration of his death.

Man that opening was amazing. Was not expecting it at all.

I have some problems with the fate aspect, mainly what is considered an event or not but that Hayato is a crafty kid.

Boss Doggie

Wait.

Does that mean that Kira has to remove Bite the Dust in Order to stop Hayato?

yeah that's pretty much what he did, outright showed

I won't say anymore since that's for next episode, but yeah that's what the scene showed

cntr

Banned
that's how Bites the Dust works

it protects Hayato from fatal injuries and other people

edit: also seriously dude that's not how it resolves, stop before we get into actual spoilers

Boss Doggie

huh, I guess I saw it wrong then, it's been years since I last read so there's that, don't worry I tend to keep it from the ep itself

Tall4Life

Maybe Jotaro could stop time and stop the explosion by gouging everyone's eyes in the time stop or something, and then Josuke fixes them?

cntr

Banned
The issue is that even if that stuff works, which it might not, how would they know they need to do it? They don't remember anything, and Hayato can't tell them.

That's the advantage the time reset gives Kira.

The issue is that even if that stuff works, which it might not, how would they know they need to do it? They don't remember anything, and Hayato can't tell them.

That's the advantage the time reset gives Kira.

Yep. Like Rohan, they won't even know why they died. Looks like spontaneus combustion to anyone else.

Top Bottom