• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

PK Gaming

JoJo 36

ヽ( ´ー`)ノ ヽ( ´ー`)ノ ヽ( ´ー`)ノ ヽ( ´ー`)ノ

convo

I completely forgot about the
fate
aspect of all this. Reading this a long time ago didn't prevent my mind to be full of fuck. Only Jojo has so much weird shit going on at once that repeated consumption will leave you in the same state of chaos.

Neoxon

Pro Tip: Nobody's gone for good until they get an official death card. Remember Joseph.

But yeah, I never get tired of this arc. Shit's intense.

TheSun

Why would anyone do drugs when they can just watch Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

So the final act has commenced, and I am very curious how the Du Gang will be able to get out of this.

Speaking of, was it explained what triggers a reset?

I guess it is upon any fresh death? Because he could try to tell someone within that time frame, giving him another time loop to work with.

I believe it's the actual act of Kira having his identity questioned. Since Hayato is hiding and only interacting with Kira atm, he's safe from a reset, but Kira can undo BTD after Rohan dies, and theoretically make a new restart point, leaving Rohan dead permanently.

Speaking of, was it explained what triggers a reset?

I guess it is upon any fresh death? Because he could try to tell someone within that time frame, giving him another time loop to work with.

bites the dust triggers when some one learns about kira from Hayato

the person then blows up and Hayato get's sent back to the start of the loop and the person will die at the exact same time also long as bites the dust is active

Breads

Banned
I wonder what the people complaining about the lack of stakes/ super villain think about this decidedly intimate boss encounter.

Personally... I love it.

I love everything about it and I'm glad to see it finally getting adapted. I never thought I would see it happen. Hell, there was a time when I wasn't sure if Stardust Crusaders would even happen. The budget was so low in parts 1 and 2 and the reaction so questionable that I didn't think the Jojo anime would survive. It still seems unreal that after all of these years that we're getting full Jojo adaptations... and it just keeps getting better and better. Glad to see people genuinely care. It's a good series and the adaptation is fantastic.

cntr

Banned
Googling has a high chance of spoilers, so probably better to just ask here.

Tonio's named after the Italian fashion brand, Trussardi, so they renamed him to avoid trademark issues

Neoxon

Fun Fact: Masahiko Komino, the character designer for Stardust Crusaders, came back to David Productions to help work on this episode (Episode 36: Another One Bites the Dust - Part 2).

Cyr3hREUUAAuN9p.jpg

Remember this isn't DBZ. Power scales aren't linear. Even the biggest baddest ass can job to the most mundane ability in the right circumstance.
"It's just a fucking cat plant, how tough can it be?" "Holy shit it put an air bubble in mah veins!! Retreat!!!"

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Amazing episode. Fucking awesome animation, that fucking OP, the tension... God. They fucking nailed everything again. It was so good.

cntr

Banned
Kira usually kills people when he wants to "purify their souls" and have them shut up, right? But he likes being around Shinobu.

tbh Kira/Shinobu is probably the weirdest serious ship in any series I'm into

Kira usually kills people when he wants to "purify their souls" and have them shut up, right? But he likes being around Shinobu.

But Shinobu isn't stuck up yuppie trash like the people he's been killing lately. Makes me wonder what Remi was actually like while living, unless he's evolved his criteria over the years.

cntr

Banned
Reimi was his first murder, so I assume he hadn't developed his weird morality and just killed her out of impulse.

Kira just faking it, like he would kill her and take her hand if the dwang gang wasn't on his tail

King Boo

crazy episode.

why did kira pick up the cup when he knows it's going to break?

will he always lose some hp now because he got hit by the air bullet?

can he end bite the dust after he team wipes?

Top Bottom