• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

cntr

Banned
amse9Ir.png
Out today!

Oh yeah, Joseph pulling objects out of his ass was a running joke in the manga which David Pro cut. Like at one point he pulls out an entire coat rack from behind himself.

You know what

I don't mind them cutting that out. It makes the tommy gun that much better.

You know, that just reminded me that I was really expecting the radio station host to have a stand. The radio jingles were one of my favorite parts of the season.

Leezard

Oh yeah, Joseph pulling objects out of his ass was a running joke in the manga which David Pro cut. Like at one point he pulls out an entire coat rack from behind himself.

Didn't he do this in the anime as well? Against the gangster in the restaurant that insulted Smokey.

zoukka

Has anyone bought posters relating to Jo-Jo and framed them? I think I might need one jojo poster in my life, preferably a high quality one, price is not an issue.

Pompadour

I have never carried such intense anger at a shitpost before this.

For that, I'm impressed.

Now please never do this again.

NOBODY LOOK UP JORGE JOESTAR, NOT EVEN MANGA READERS

This isn't the thread for this but the contents of Jorge Joestar aren't so insane/absurd/silly/dumb that they are tonally different than Jojo proper. If someone told me Araki wrote Jorge Joestar I'd probably believe them.

cntr

Banned
Trust me, it isn't.

(also it contains super massive actual spoilers for future parts so go to the manga thread if you want to talk about it)

Pompadour

You probably haven't read about most of Jorge Joestar then

The actual content of Jorge Joestar all seems like something Araki would do in isolation. What makes it so batshit insane is that all these things happen in one book instead of spread across 100+ volumes of absurdity. Araki paces his bizarreness a lot more slowly.

cntr

Banned
Araki's brand of bizarreness has style, Jorge Joestar's is just "lol random".

(take the conversation to the manga thread for examples)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Araki's brand of bizarreness has style, Jorge Joestar's is just "lol random".

(take the conversation to the manga thread for examples)

It's also really bad, as mentioned in this thread before. And filled with major spoilers up to part 7. The less said about it in this thread the better.

Style

Banned
Hey everyone, don't be in despair, this isn't the last of Jojo in a while. We still got the Kishibe Rohan wa Ugokanai adaption that will be out around Summer 2017 at least! :)

Man Keicho with Bad Company comes from out of nowhere. I don't think anybody saw this coming the first time. Now that I think about the similarity of their stands, who would win between Harvest and Bad Company?

Top Bottom