• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Madao

i was rewatching last week's episode and noticed a mistake. Kira tosses his briefcase into some bushes at the start after he's done talking over the phone but then he has the briefcase again in the next scene.

maybe this is another effect from Bites the Dust!!!

Tizoc

Yeah.
It's over for now boys and girls.

Hope you all enjoyed the ride.

See you next JoJo!
5MpUfAW.jpg

Also someone PLEASE POST A SCREENSHOT OF SHINY YUYA!

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Diamond is Unbreakable END

Beautiful. Perhaps the most beautiful JoJo episode of all time. Not afraid to admit I teared up at the end with Great Days started to play. This is the complete opposite of The World from Part 3 where it ended weak, this ended as strong as it possibly could have. Its spectacular that not only was DiU able to recover from its 3-4 episode drop in quality around Highway Star/RPS Kid, it was able to come back stronger then ever and deliver a fantastic finale. They could've done a better job at showing Kira choose to dive under the ambulance to deny them the satisfaction of the kill, which is how I always say that final scene, but thats a minor personal nitpick.

Diamond is Unbreakable is a definite AOTY contender, and in a year without Rakugo or Mob Psycho 100 the lock for #1. For me the finale episodes made up for the slip in quality and I can firmly give this a 10/10. JoJo is my favorite manga of all time and Part 4 my second favorite part, but aside from Part 1 I can say DP has finally been able to handily surpass the manga. Things look bright for Part 5 and onward. Diamond is Unbreakable can be comfortable with being one of the greatest battle shonen adaptations of all time.

Aw, all of those credits scenes with Koichi onward were brand new.

The post-script in the manga was way more vague and only covered a few characters and said that the baby was named Shizuka Joestar and that Suzi Q threw a fit when she assumed it was another lovechild. It also implied that Joseph's mind returned and that it was the lack of stimulation that caused him to get so slow.

Neoxon

Aw, all of those credits scenes with Koichi onward were brand new.

The post-script in the manga was way more vague and only covered a few characters and said that the baby was named Shizuka Joestar and that Suzi Q threw a fit when she assumed it was another lovechild. It also implied that Joseph's mind returned and that it was the lack of stimulation that caused him to get so slow.
We got to see a bit of that with Joseph & Jotaro on the boat, with Joseph being back to how we knew him in Part 3.

Matsukaze

What a wonderful ride it was.

Ending was absolutely perfect. Congrats to DavidPro for another amazing season of JoJo. I look forward to what they do with Vento Aureo.

Episode 39 - END

What a beautiful episode. There is no other show as pretty as this one. Chew.

Anyway, that was a great finale. Absolutely superb. I really liked the scenes they added in at the end, showing the characters hanging around Morioh. It was just a great end to a great part.

Breads

Banned
Hazamada was an odd pick in that drawing. Would have rather seen Hayato.

I liked Yuya a lot better in this adaptation though. He was pretty rad.

Top Bottom