• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

QzSOFWO.jpg
DP thanks for DiU!

Rohan is a huge asshole, though Kochi is the only person he considers a friend.
I think Rohan knows Koichi is the only living person that actually likes him, though Koichi clearly has bad standards for friends. Dude hangs around Hazamada a dude that has forced people to eye stab themselves and Tamami, a dude that fucking grifts innocent people.

Serialised JoJo's is best JoJo's. Can't be doing with another Part where the villain is just characterised as "he's bad ok?!" until the heroes actually meet him. Kira's build-up in Part 4 is incredible. Hell, even RHCP got his hands suitably dirty.

cntr

Banned
Got a copy of Good Night Morioh-Cho, it's pretty legit.

...but the stand user themes are on Nightwalk, oh nooooooooo

jerry1594

I'm at episode 36. No spoilers please, I'm going to ignore most posts. But I just get the feeling I should have read the manga for the greatest first impression.

Fuck it. It's the middle of the night but I'm staying up until I've seen the final.

Fingers crossed for that line.

You know the one.

TheSun

I fecking love Jojo.
No part has disappointed me and neither has DIU. I'm excited for this, yet I'll miss it (till the next part).

Welp, bring on the finale. Hope the Rohan OVA will come along soon.

Top Bottom