• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

cntr

Banned
CYvcWGX.png

StoneFox

I knew how Kira died but didn't think it would be that brutal, damn.

Fantastic ending to a fantastic part, can't wait for Part 5 and its shenanigans, it'll be fun. Just like Part 4 I only know certain things about Part 5 that only increase the excitement. But I won't go further than that. :)

TWILT

Banned
Ahhh that was so good. Amazing finale to my favorite JoJo part and probably my anime of the year. Love the scenes they added at the end and I NEED that new version of Great Days dannnnng.

Breads

Banned
Jotaro saw a starfish. He finally got what he came for.

Man... what a great ending. There was a handful of missing scenes but overall this adaptation was amazing. David Production came a long way since the adaptation of the series started.

All?! I thought it was only the first three.

Is it really ALL of them or just the Part 4 singers?

The official Twitter credits the singers as 富永TOMMY弘明/Coda/橋本仁/城田純/和田泰右/Jeity/ホシノタツ/青木カレン/ハセガワダイスケ

...with that many I believe that yeah it is ALL

The official Twitter credits the singers as 富永TOMMY弘明/Coda/橋本仁/城田純/和田泰右/Jeity/ホシノタツ/青木カレン/ハセガワダイスケ

How is this possible

Lord help me if JoJo OPs from here on just continue to pile on the fanservice, by the time we reach part 6 we're gonna have like 15 singers to a song lol

Sounds like it. Parts 1-3 had 3 singers (Tommy, Coda, Jin). The DU was made up of another three singers, giving 6 so far. I'm guessing batta had only 1 vocalist, and Great Days being a duet gives two more, adding up to 9.

Amazing! That's a reaaaaaally strong ending, and although there were many quality bumps along the way, I applaud DP for managing to do DiU justice. I was so worried they cut out the Josuke butt pose, but they managed to contextualize it in the best possible way.

I've been anime only so far but I think I might actually start reading part 5 and onwards. Waiting weekly and dealing with manga readers teasing and spoiling shit was painful.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So weird hearing the manly voice of JoJo 1's OP singing the first verse of Great Days lol

Anyway it's really fitting to have the dog get the final blow

LotusHD

Banned
lol, unfortunately Part 5 is probably the worst one to start on that due to the iffy translation. Just wait it out.

Yea, Part 4 was addicting as fuck to read. In comparison, Part 5 took me nearly me a year to read. The rough translations and lack of colored pages were just an absolute bummer.

lol, unfortunately Part 5 is probably the worst one to start on that due to the iffy translation. Just wait it out.

It's a shame, since part 5 has an amazingly charismatic supporting cast and best fights.

BTW, for anyone wanting to jump into Vento Aureo, check out this reddit guide for the best translations out there:

https://www.reddit.com/r/StardustCr...o_aureo_now_with_faq/?st=iwr1pgxz&sh=38a83dde

It switches between colour and b&w sometimes, so that might be extremely jarring, and the best translation team (jojo's coloured adventure) isn't finished yet.

Erigu

The post-script in the manga was way more vague and only covered a few characters and said that the baby was named Shizuka Joestar
Maybe it was added in later releases, but the name wasn't mentioned there originally, at least. I believe it was revealed in JoJo A-Go! Go!.

Astral

I think the anime sealed the deal. Jotaro is my favorite JoJo. I think his stoicism and almost autistic nature is charming and the mofo had enough time to write a whole fucking thesis while all this shit was taking place. The man is dedicated to his ocean life.

If you guys want more Diamond Is Unbreakable, you can read the some of the spin offs. Only one chapter from Thus spoke Rohan Kishibe is getting animated so you might wanna wait for that one. Also note that some of the 3 of the 7 chapters are just Rohan narrating a story completely unrelated to Jojo. Another chapter is basically just an art book.

Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe
Rohan Goes to The Louvre
Dead Mans Questions

munchie64

Yep, this is a masterpiece. 10/10 from me. Can't wait to read the manga to compare, but gonna stick with anime for Part 5 cause DP are amazing. Can't fucking wait for more.

Also, holy shit at that Great Days cover. That's all of them? That's fucking awesome and insane.

cntr

Banned
A thing from the scene with Koichi's mom and sister you might've missed -- the girl Yukako saw coming out of Cinderella is holding hands with the biker that beat up Hazamada!

JayEH

I really thought with all those added scenes at the end they would throw in a part 5 tease but regardless it was nice to see everyone again. Great ending.

Top Bottom