• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Disappointing ending, but the ride was fun so I don't care much. Overall, really enjoyed it. Definitely far better than part 3; not sure whether or not I preferred it to part 2.

smashed-watermellowwn.jpeg

Amazing finale to Part 4.
I'm heartbroken fix me, Crazy Diamond that our bizarre adventures have to end once again. Part 5 is definitely happening, but the lack of a teaser tho....

It's rare in a shonen series for the main bad guy to meet his comeuppance from anyone but the main character.
When Kira used BTD, I thought he had almost gotten away with it. But the moment I noticed where he was, I was like, "Oh shit...OH SHIT!"

WERK WERK WERK WERK WERK

Kneefoil

Bit of an anticlimax, but I liked it.

There's a villain death in JoJo that I was spoiled by a random Twitch streamer I was watching early this year - he said it was his favourite JoJo character death. I was expecting it to be what happens to Kira because of the stand powers that were in play, and because I didn't remember what Part he said it was in, but it seems like that wasn't the case. I guess I'll still have that to look forward to then.

That was a pretty great ending. My only complaint is that Reimi seemed too calm and cold when she and Arnold did their thing.

I feel like the right move would have been to remove Arnold from the first shot of Reimi appearing to Kira, so that the audience (like Kira himself) forgets that he's a factor. Then make Reimi more emotional during the last moments where she's being taken hostage. "This was all part of my plan" isn't a vibe that fits with her, and you'd think she'd be a little more overwhelmed with emotion watching her killer finally face justice.

Still a near-perfect episode in arguably the best Jojo's arc. Really looking forward to parts 6&7, but still not too excited for 5.

Madao

That was a pretty great ending. My only complaint is that Reimi seemed too calm and cold when she and Arnold did their thing.

I feel like the right move would have been to remove Arnold from the first shot of Reimi appearing to Kira, so that the audience (like Kira himself) forgets that he's a factor. Then make Reimi more emotional during the last moments where she's being taken hostage. "This was all part of my plan" isn't a vibe that fits with her, and you'd think she'd be a little more overwhelmed with emotion watching her killer finally face justice.

Still a near-perfect episode in arguably the best Jojo's arc. Really looking forward to parts 6&7, but still not too excited for 5.

she had been waiting for 15 years. maybe she got bitter in that time.

SoulUnison

Banned
It makes me happy that Koichi's basically the one to really save the day, but, besides being an awesome character, Rohan was just kind of...around for a lot of Part 4.

I guess Heaven's Door is a hard ability to write into a lot of scenarios.

Reverend Funk

Comfy Penetration
It makes me happy that Koichi's basically the one to really save the day, but, besides being an awesome character, Rohan was just kind of...around for a lot of Part 4.

I guess Heaven's Door is a hard ability to write into a lot of scenarios.

Rohan was the one who took the pictures and lead everyone to hayato and kira

I feel sad for Hayato and Shinobu.
Hayato didn't really get the closure he wanted by seeing Kira punished for killing his father. And Shinobu is left in the dark and is going to assume her husband abandoned his son and wife, which is going to have lasting effects on her emotionally.

Not a very happy ending for those two.

It lived up the my expectations of the adaption and more
1999/10 I loved Kira the whole time since he is my second favorite character behind
READ THE MANGA
Im so glad more and more people are understanding why Jojo is best

Astral

I feel sad for Hayato and Shinobu.
Hayato didn't really get the closure he wanted by seeing Kira punished for killing his father. And Shinobu is left in the dark and is going to assume her husband abandoned his son and wife, which is going to have lasting effects on her emotionally.

Not a very happy ending for those two.

Yeah this always stood out for me in they DIU ending. It's straight up a bad ending for those two. I think it's worse than thinking her husband abandoned her. I feel like it's implied that she truly believes he's coming back someday. Forever.

Top Bottom