• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

from a staff members twitter

C0fkYuGVIAAUxsP.jpg

C0fkYvuUQAAZ7mU.jpg

C0fkYyXUQAExAcR.jpg

Petshop is dope because he doesn't play around. He has one job, and he makes sure it gets done. No boasting,no speeches, just 100 percent murder at all times. Anubis almost as single minded, but got overconfident at the end.

He's looking at Santa-Joseph
Sure, the kid that videotapes his parents in his spare time is looking at geezer Joseph.
Petshop is dope because he doesn't play around. He has one job, and he makes sure it gets done. No boating,no speeches, just 100 percent murder at all times. Nauseas almost as single minded, but got overconfident at the end.
That's what makes him and Vanilla Ice my favorites from that bunch. They didn't fuck around. Dio said murder some fools and it got done. Shit Pet Shop even murdered some dogs and ate their eyeballs because they were in his territory. He could've let them slide but Pet Shop don't play that. Apex predator all day, every day.

Probably the best 2 episodes of that entire part for me lol

Yeah, it's so weird that all of the Iggy episodes (Pet Shop, Vanilla Ice, and to some extent N'Doul) felt like the best action oriented episodes of SC for me. Even if I'm not a big fan of him, it was so entertaining watching brute force his way to victory.

Santa Joseph da best

So Rohan hit Reimi with Heaven's Door and reads all this pervy shit about her, but he can't read that SHE'S A MOTHERFUCKING GHOST!! Is this tied to when I asked why he couldn't read about her saving him as well or is it something different? Why is a ghost even carrying around food?

LotusHD

Banned
Petshop is dope because he doesn't play around. He has one job, and he makes sure it gets done. No boating,no speeches, just 100 percent murder at all times. Nauseas almost as single minded, but got overconfident at the end.

One of the most unintentionally hilarious things about Pet Shop is that the anime/manga obviously had leeway to give him his own dialogue like Iggy did, but it never happened. After Iggy reveals he can speak, I assume most were waiting for Pet Shop to do the same. But he's like nah, fuck speaking, I gotta kill this dog fam.

Pet Shop had no right being done better than Za Warudo, but it was.

That was one of the main reasons I found Part 3's ending to be so underwhelming. Why was the fight between two animals so much more intense than a fight against a vampire that can stop time lmao?

Yeah, it's so weird that all of the Iggy episodes (Pet Shop, Vanilla Ice, and to some extent N'Doul) felt like the best action oriented episodes of SC for me. Even if I'm not a big fan of him, it was so entertaining watching brute force his way to victory.

Santa Joseph da best

It was cathartic to re-watch the episodes with my friend who was watching Part 3 for the first time. Beforehand, he kept talking shit about Iggy, so I had to hold my tongue and wait for him to see the episode. Unsurprisingly, he instantly became a fan once he saw the episodes. Iggy's probably his favorite character in Jojo now lol

cntr

Banned
So Rohan hit Reimi with Heaven's Door and reads all this pervy shit about her, but he can't read that SHE'S A MOTHERFUCKING GHOST!! Is this tied to when I asked why he couldn't read about her saving him as well or is it something different? Why is a ghost even carrying around food?
It's implied that Heaven's Door can't read anything about Reimi after she died, since Heaven Door reads about your life and Reimi's...well, dead. And Rohan mentally blocked out the bit where Heaven's Door would've described her death.

One of the most unintentionally hilarious things about Pet Shop is that the anime/manga obviously had leeway to give him his own dialogue like Iggy did, but it never happened. After Iggy reveals he can speak, I assume most were waiting for Pet Shop to do the same. But he's like nah, fuck speaking, I gotta kill this dog fam.

That was one of the main reasons I found Part 3's ending to be so underwhelming. Why was the fight between two animals so much more intense than a fight against a vampire that can stop time lmao?
Pet Shop don't need dialogue, was just straight menacing.
tumblr_nmm7xk5Acq1sxfvy5o1_500.gif

It's implied that Heaven's Door can't read anything about Reimi after she died, since Heaven Door reads about your life and Reimi's...well, dead. And Rohan mentally blocked out the bit where Heaven's Door would've described her death.
So Heaven's Door wouldn't be able to read about Dio's escapades during the 80's cause Dio's technically considered dead?

But fried chicken is definitely dead????

lol

Kenai

It was cathartic to re-watch the episodes with my friend who was watching Part 3 for the first time. Beforehand, he kept talking shit about Iggy, so I had to hold my tongue and wait for him to see the episode. Unsurprisingly, he instantly became a fan once he saw the episodes. Iggy's probably his favorite character in Jojo now lol

The rock solids were the Iggy episodes and all of Polnareff's bathroom shenanigans.

*pictures Pet Shop endlessly shooting icicles at Iggy while screaming "Muda Muda Muda Muda!"
"I Pet Shop will end your miserable existence Muda Muda Muda Muda!" Araki, you my boy and all, but you were not fucking consistent with Kira's MO. In Ep 17 you got Reimi stating that Kira's victims have the same wound on their back from a knife wound and the next fucking thing we know Kira's got a fucking stando that can just straight up make motherfucker's disappear.

Something tells me the woman Kira recently killed as of the end of Ep 17 didn't mean a damn thing to him since he couldn't even remember her name.

PK Gaming

"I Pet Shop will end your miserable existence Muda Muda Muda Muda!" Araki, you my boy and all, but you were not fucking consistent with Kira's MO. In Ep 17 you got Reimi stating that Kira's victims have the same wound on their back from a knife wound and the next fucking thing we know Kira's got a fucking stando that can just straight up make motherfucker's disappear.

Kira got his stand ability after his dad shot him with the Bow and Arrow he received from Dio/Enya.

He spent a long while killing people the "old fashioned" way.

cntr

Banned
Pet Shop could've easily beaten everybody but Avdol and Kakyoin, since he uses a long-ranged stand just like Ratt. And even then, Avdol and Kakyoin wouldn't find it easy.

Kira got his stand ability after his dad shot him with the Bow and Arrow he received from Dio/Enya.

He spent a long while killing people the "old fashioned" way.
That's how he got Killer Queen?!!!! So at one point he was hacking off hands? Gross. In fact how long did he even have Killer Queen for? Seemed like in this his murder boner hands were dripping blood when I think his more recent ones in the later half were pretty much blood free.

cntr

Banned
that bit about Kira's victims having the same wound as Reimi was something Araki forgot about, or more likely, threw away after coming up with a better idea for Killer Queen

That's the one bad thing about a panel for panel adaptation. David Production doesn't always iron out the weird plot inconsistencies. And when you're marathoning it or rewatch it with knowledge of what's going to happen it sticks out like a sore thumb. DiU is still great as fuck don't get me wrong, but I can't always just turn off my brain.

Neoxon

There's a rumor going around that Ian Sinclair (Space Dandy, Rashid, Whis) may be voicing Iggy in the Stardust Crusaders dub. Is this true?

Top Bottom