• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

cntr

Banned
It'll definitely change it up a bit, but it'll be pretty close to Part 4's.

edit: And no, don't take this an excuse to post pictures from Part 5. Jeez.

Yonafunu

The problem is that there is no middle ground, the only place where you can post spoilers is the manga thread, which is pretty much spoilertag free. Really wish there was a thread to discuss JoJo up to part 4, with manga spoilers being a bit more allowed in tags.
But if that happened you'd have like 3 threads total which some may find too many

I don't understand the point of a thread like that. You can just discuss everything up to part 4 here, right?

TimmiT

C0RlwFPUsAUGJt7.jpg:large
https://twitter.com/jojomovie_jp/status/815210943378378752

cntr

Banned
To respond to both of those: Josuke's fist bumping Killer Queen. For some reason.

Law of averages states that someone, somewhere must've shouted Ora Ora Ora at least once during sex.
Too bad there isn't any underwear with [MENACING] on it

Betty

Banned
I have never understood why Josuke is always depicted as fist bumping Killer Queen. It's not his stand and neither Kira or Killer Queen or the friend making types.

I guess it's meant to represent that they're clashing or that Josuke is protecting people from KQ.

It is funny though.

munchie64

I know some people may not like it, but I wouldn't mind if next thread we just pretend there are no other parts past part 5. I'm not trying to command a full on GoT style separation or anything, but this thread felt a little unwelcoming sometimes (only spoiler wise ofc, JoJo GAF is pretty great overall).

Betty

Banned
It doesn't even include the stands or Kira, you create a whole other group shot just of them.

Araki sure doesn't skimp on content.

cntr

Banned
Oh man, I didn't notice before, but the crack Crazy Diamond makes on Killer Queen's face is located on the same place as the one that defeated Dio/The World

Will Part 5 come out next april or is that too wishful? need more jojo in my life

the gap between part 3 and part 4 was about 3 seasons, if were going off that then fall 2017 is when part 5 should start

that's just a guess, there is going to be a event in February that some people think we might get a announcement so i would just say wait

Top Bottom