• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

It's mentioned in one of the novels written by Nisio Isin that Erina was the one who put Dio and Jonathan in to the coffin.
Why would Erina logically put Dio's head in the same coffin that she was using to escape in. Especially after she witnessed the same head shooting her boy toy in the neck with his space ripper stingy eyes?

Style

Banned
Why would Erina logically put Dio's head in the same coffin that she was using to escape in. Especially after she witnessed the same head shooting her boy toy in the neck with his space ripper stingy eyes?

Even Dio doesn't know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

From the Wiki entry of Over Heaven:

DIO theorizes that Erina Joestar placed both him, herself, and the infant Lisa-Lisa in the casket on the boat where Jonathan died in order to escape the boat's explosion. DIO at first believes that Erina did this in hope DIO may return some day as a better man with Jonathan's body. He quickly dismisses the idea, stating that if it was the case that Erina reminded him of his mother.

Source.

laaame

It's mentioned in one of the novels written by Nisio Isin that Erina was the one who put Dio and Jonathan in to the coffin.

That novel is also super non-canon and is questionable in its interpretations of the characters. There's just a whole bunch of shit in it that just doesn't fit like:
  • Despite seemingly different in the manga, Dio thought his mother was a fool due to her kindly nature and placed his father above her in terms of respect due to his father's more ruthless and hard nature. He also admitted to regret killing his father.
  • DIO discovered he needed a "friend" with a noble personality and no ambition. He first considers Daniel J. D'Arby but abandons that plan out of disdain for D'Arby's greed
  • DIO theorizes that Erina Joestar placed both him, herself, and the infant Lisa-Lisa in the casket on the boat where Jonathan died in order to escape the boat's explosion. DIO at first believes that Erina did this in hope DIO may return some day as a better man with Jonathan's body.

There are other bullet points from the wiki but I wouldn't look into it if you are an anime only watcher.

0x1iRNg.jpg

Peff

I hope this show never looks like that.

Just noticed a mild spoiler in the OP. Oh well.

If you mean
Okuyasu joining the gang
, it's really not a big deal.

Also, nu-Araki art looks weird as hell when he tries to do stuff from the first three parts:

pFloEAH.jpg

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'm pretty sure Togashi wrote that part of the manga where the school kids had those powers because of Stands too.

Squishy3

The problem with the new designs is the old characters don't translate into them very well. Araki's said basically that he can't remember how to draw his old characters because he did it so long ago and he's always moving his artstyle in a different direction every part.

His drawing chops haven't gone away, there's some really great stuff in parts 7 and 8 where he adopted this style he's currently using and we haven't even reached the later shift in part 8 yet, it's still using the base of what he developed towards the end of part 7.

Madao

The problem with the new designs is the old characters don't translate into them very well. Araki's said basically that he can't remember how to draw his old characters because he did it so long ago and he's always moving his artstyle in a different direction every part.

His drawing chops haven't gone away, there's some really great stuff in parts 7 and 8 where he adopted this style he's currently using and we haven't even reached the later shift in part 8 yet, it's still using the base of what he developed towards the end of part 7.

i'm interested in seeing how further part characters would look in the style of the early parts.

the conversions are usually the old characters in new style.

I was wondering what was off with this Anime compared tot he other parts

something was missing and now I figured it out

the Opening is not made with 3D models D:

cntr

Banned
Part 4 probably has the most unstable art style of any manga I've ever seen. The art literally shifts every volume, and you can tell it's Araki's most experimental phase. I mean look at this shit
yeah Araki was imitating the Fist of the North Star style at the start, and he finally developed his own style in late Part 3/Part 4

Top Bottom