• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

cntr

Banned
17rrkmniqi4xgjpgdyjeg.jpg
the stone mask is real

Madao

Yeah the monthly chapters are 40 to 60 chapters, weeklies are about 15-20.

The only hiatus I remember Araki ever taking was between Part 6 and 7, and that's because Part 7 wasn't meant to be Part 7, it was a separate series was retconned into being a reboot a year or two into its run. Jojo originally ended with Part 6.

that said, don't ask for too many deets on this, I'm already getting too close to spoilers myself

dude spoilers!

just mentioning the reboot part suggests something insane happens in part 6. also, saying it was the original ending is also a spoiler in some ways because of the events (i know what happens)

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Its still kind of surreal to me that the main character punches a hole through his mom's stomach in the second episode. They don't even spend 5 seconds dwelling on it, its just something that happens lmao

Matsukaze

Seven episodes in and DavidPro continues to excel. Surface was never a particularly interesting fight but just like Bad Company, the animated form really makes things pop.

Lol at Koichi's face when he got elbowed. That fish out of water look was hilarious. Made me feel even worse for him.

I was so happy to see that brief scene with Yukako. Very nice touch. Can't wait for her real debut next week. Her chapters are a serious upgrade from Hazamada.

Madao

it's funny seeing the Stand users going down to unexpected things. surface would probably got his ass kicked by the main guys but the user being beaten around by the guys he attacked earlier was a pretty fun way to beat him. also, he was a loser so it's a fitting end.

next week, shit gets real.

FluxWaveZ

Felt that confrontation could have been more interesting than it turned out, with a stand like that. Somehow reminded me a lot of a Part 3 fight, from its pacing to its resolution.

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Its still kind of surreal to me that the main character punches a hole through his mom's stomach in the second episode. They don't even spend 5 seconds dwelling on it, its just something that happens lmao
Josuke also punched through the cashier lady in episode 1. Guess he does it all the time.

Felt that confrontation could have been more interesting than it turned out, with a stand like that. Somehow reminded me a lot of a Part 3 fight, from its pacing to its resolution.
Surface is probably the weakest encounter in the whole part.

Nice update to the OP, btw.

Top Bottom