• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

I mean finding them outside the place where Jousuke threw the bottle.

I'm certain that was just a case of random shonen luck. Probably would have been more coherent if Kobayashi was still partway conscious when they passed him and he pointed them in the right direction. Or if they at least found the carnage and followed blood splotches or something.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I mean finding them outside the place where Jousuke threw the bottle.

There's a small cut scene from the manga (it's only a single page) where Josuke asks the group of girls Hazamada passed if they had seen him, and that's how they track Hazamada to the guys near the motorcycle.

It was probably cut to give a few more seconds to other events and the new cameos that were included.

Blues1990

Speaking of, found a nice one

Used Kanye West's Graduation and Rihanna's Anti got these

Nice find. I decided to use Neil Young's Harvest, Harry Belafonte's Calypso, & Keith Jarrett's Treasure Island to create these stand users:

Stand Name: Dreamin' Man

Stand Ability: [Remote Time Travel](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Remote_Time_Travel)

Power - A

Speed - C

Range - C

Durability - C

Precision - D

Potential - C

Description: The power to send others through time without traveling with them. A sub-power of Time Manipulation and Space-Time Manipulation. Variation of Time Travel. The user can move others through time without going with them, staying in the present time that they are in. The user can also bring others to the present as well.

Stand Name: Sister Fortune

Stand Ability: [Boundary Manipulation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Boundary_Manipulation)

Power - A

Speed - E

Range - E

Durability - C

Precision - B

Potential - E

Description: The ability to manipulate all boundaries. The user can manipulate boundaries — material, spiritual, conceptual, metaphysical, and so on. Since everything is physically and existentially defined by boundaries, the possibilities offered are limitless — for limits themselves are nothing more than the boundary Possible/Impossible, and the user can manipulate even that. Simply put, there is ultimately nothing the user cannot achieve.

Stand Name: Jamaica Farewell

Stand Ability: [Faithifery](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Faithifery)

Power - B

Speed - E

Range - D

Durability - C

Precision - B

Potential - D

Description: The power to alter reality according to one's beliefs. Sub-power of Logic Manipulation and Subjective Reality. Variation of Reality Warping. The user can warp the fabric of reality according to their beliefs. If they believed they were super strong and/or super fast, they would become so. If they firmly believed in fairy-tales and mythic creatures, the tales and creatures would come to life, as well as mimicking them if they believe that they can do what the creature can do. Essentially, the...

Crocodile

Just as in last episode where I had a hard time imagining that Koichi's mom would fall for that con man or even believe for a second he was telling the truth, I had a hard time believing that even in a sneak attack that Hazamada and Surface could take Jotaro and Star Platinum LOL. Also how the fuck does everybody know what Star Platinum does? That should be info very few people should have. Even if we assume the guy this episode got the info from RHCP's Stand Master that still leaves the question of where that dude got it from. Episode was good but weaker than most of the previous one. Transitions were ridiculously on point though.

So it isn't overtly explained, but does Koichi have an ability that allows him to track the general location of marked objects?

Yeah this bothered me too because otherwise they shouldn't have been able to track down the guy but

There's a small cut scene from the manga (it's only a single page) where Josuke asks the group of girls Hazamada passed if they had seen him, and that's how they track Hazamada to the guys near the motorcycle.

It was probably cut to give a few more seconds to other events and the new cameos that were included.

if this above post is right an something got cut, that makes a bit more sense. Still unfortunate though as it would confuse non-manga reader.

Guess Who

Banned
At the risk of sounding like a DTL post, the Josuke and Koichi fistbump this episode was some of the kawaii-iest shit I've ever seen

Blues1990

Just as in last episode where I had a hard time imagining that Koichi's mom would fall for that con man or even believe for a second he was telling the truth, I had a hard time believing that even in a sneak attack that Hazamada and Surface could take Jotaro and Star Platinum LOL. Also how the fuck does everybody know what Star Platinum does? That should be info very few people should have. Even if we assume the guy this episode got the info from RHCP's Stand Master that still leaves the question of where that dude got it from. Episode was good but weaker than most of the previous one. Transitions were ridiculously on point though.

As someone who had only read Stone Ocean and none of the previous Chapters (and only started watching the David Productions adaptation of the series), I honestly hated most of the female characters that have appeared so far. I'm just hoping that Part IV will have some female characters that are not completely brain dead.

As someone who had only read Stone Ocean and none of the previous Chapters (and only started watching the David Productions adaptation of the series), I honestly hated most of the female characters that have appeared so far. I'm just hoping that Part IV will have some female characters that are not completely brain dead.

Hey at least we had Lisa Lisa.

Sou Da

Lol don't expect much until Stone Ocean and past that.

Did you read Stone Ocean because of it's female characters?

Blues1990

Lol don't expect much until Stone Ocean and past that.

Did you read Stone Ocean because of it's female characters?

No, I actually stumbled onto the series with the first volume of Stone Ocean, and I had enjoyed every bit.
(Jotaro being in the supportive/mentor role fits his stoic character a lot better than being a boring block of wood of a protagonist in Chapter 3.)
It's just that around the time when David Productions had announced they were going to faithfully adapt all the chapters, I figured I might as well save me the time (and money) to catch-up with reading all the other chapters, so I watched the first chapter, Fist of the Nor...Er, Phantom Blood as soon as it premiered.

And I have been enjoying it so far, despite how fucking brutal it gets. And there have been some wickedly cool female villains (such as Edna the Hag & Mariah from Chapter 3), and Lisa Lisa was cool (despite the whole bit with Joseph being a creep). But the bulk of the female characters that have been shown were either bubbly damsels in distress or borderline idiots, two character types that generally don't gel with me.

Jaxec

Transitions are still so damn good. DavidPro has done a great job adapting this part and we're not even at the hype mat moments.. Koichi best boy, screw the haters. Also Josuke>>>Joseph.

Kthulhu

What about Lisa Lisa and Mariah?

We will get some good ones soon, but nothing like stone ocean.

Fandangox

Stand Name: Allá Cayó

Stand Ability: [Pleasure Manipulation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Pleasure_Manipulation)

Power - E

Speed - D

Range - C

Durability - A

Precision - D

Potential - C

Description: The power to manipulate pleasure. Variation of Emotion Manipulation. User can sense and manipulate the pleasure, whether mental, spiritual, physical, social, sexual, etc., of themselves, people, animals and other creatures, whether by increasing, decreasing, causing or otherwise channeling emotions, even manifesting the emotional energy to physical level.

Yo what the fuck

time to post this

15%2B-%2B1

Matsukaze

This is what I got.
Stand Name: Wolf Moon

Stand Ability: [Equality](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Equality)

Power - C

Speed - B

Range - B

Durability - E

Precision - D

Potential - A

Description: The power to make an opponent and yourself equal on all terms. Variation of Limitation Inducement. The user can make a target their equal by bringing that person to their level or by rising to their level. The user can make an even match against anyone. The user can also grant people without powers the abilities necessary to be on an equal level.

Stand Name: Pull Me Under

Stand Ability: [Space-Time Manipulation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Space-Time_Manipulation)

Power - D

Speed - D

Range - C

Durability - D

Precision - C

Potential - A

Description: The ability to manipulate the space-time continuum. Combination of Spatial and Time Manipulation. Variation of Universal Force Manipulation. The user is able to manipulate, distort or bend the space-time continuum, the fabrics of reality in which all exist in. Space-time serves as the boundary of existence, separating different realities and timelines and keeping them flowing properly; distorting this boundary can cause devastating effects, causing timelines to become fluid, even destroying...

Notbad.jpg

At the risk of sounding like a DTL post, the Josuke and Koichi fistbump this episode was some of the kawaii-iest shit I've ever seen
I already like Josuke's friendships more than Jotaro's. Okuyasu is Kuwabara and Koichi is that nice pure hearted guy with an insect DJ stand.

Genryu

Banned
Stand Name: Under Pressure

Stand Ability: [Energetic Pressure](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energetic_Pressure)

Power - A

Speed - E

Range - C

Durability - D

Precision - D

Potential - D

Description: The power to generate enormous amounts of energy that is capable of crushing or damaging anything and everything in the surrounding areas. A variation of Aura Generation, Energy Manipulation and Energy Generation. The users of this power are able to use their energy to cause crushing or repelling effects on a objects or area, they can also cause someone to be paralyzed by the pressure and stop moving, or even kill with their energy. The user can even cause an attack to be negated or have no...

I know it's all luck, but that's pretty damn good.

TheOGB

Banned
Man, those transitions are still slick as hell.

I almost thought Surface Show Off Surface Off
Surface off... face off... FACE/OFF OH MY GAAAA--
was going to love being Josuke too much and try to do its own thing, but I realized that would probably raise too many questions about the rules of the stand. Decent episode though. I liked the quick thinking and teamwork of Josuke and Koichi.

Description: The ability to manipulate all boundaries. The user can manipulate boundaries — material, spiritual, conceptual, metaphysical, and so on. Since everything is physically and existentially defined by boundaries, the possibilities offered are limitless — for limits themselves are nothing more than the boundary Possible/Impossible, and the user can manipulate even that. Simply put, there is ultimately nothing the user cannot achieve.
Potential - E
lmao

I know it's all luck, but that's pretty damn good.
Damn, that is good.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
By potential they mean growth potential. Completely broken stands tend to have low grades for potential because they already have grown as much as possible. Conversely, a shitty stand with a high potential rating can still grow into something amazing (though that doesn't mean it necessarily will).

What sucks are shitty stands with potential ratings of E. They are just stuck being shitty forever. For example, The Lock from last episode has a potential rating of E and therefore will always be shit. Which fits its user.

cntr

Banned
Potential is "HOW CLEVER CAN YOU GET?!" rather than what can you do in a plain sense.

that said the grades are usually bullshit aside from range and power

Permanently A

Stand Name: Loud Pipes

Stand Ability: [Memory Manipulation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Memory_Manipulation)

Power - A

Speed - E

Range - D

Durability - C

Precision - C

Potential - A

Description: The power to control memories. Sub-power of Mental Manipulation. User can control memories of oneself and others, allowing them to modify, fabricate, suppress, influence, repair, restore, erase, detect, and view them. They can change memories to confuse, wipe away certain memories to cause amnesia, discern and provoke nostalgia, and enter the victim into a psychic vision, replaying their memory.

Holy shit, potential A too.

Sou Da

Ok this Stand Generator is great.

Stand Name: Three Bedrooms in a Good Neighborhood

Stand Ability: [Meta Teleportation](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Meta_Teleportation)

Power - C

Speed - D

Range - A

Durability - C

Precision - A

Potential - A

Description: The ability to teleport anything to any location and time. Sub-power of Omnipresence and Boundary Manipulation. Absolute form of Teleportation. User can teleport anything to anywhere: any place and time they desire, including physical locations such as: in a locked room, in space, in heaven, or in hell, as well as metaphysical places such as: inside a dream, inside a heart, inside thoughts, or even inside people.

Grexeno

Man some of these straight up might actually end up being Stands in the future (and I mean in yet to be written chapters of the manga)

Matsukaze

By potential they mean growth potential. Completely broken stands tend to have low grades for potential because they already have grown as much as possible. Conversely, a shitty stand with a high potential rating can still grow into something amazing (though that doesn't mean it necessarily will).

What sucks are shitty stands with potential ratings of E. They are just stuck being shitty forever. For example, The Lock from last episode has a potential rating of E and therefore will always be shit. Which fits its user.
A lot, possibly even most, of the super broken Stands have As or Bs in Potential.

TheOGB

Banned

Ah, that actually makes more sense than what I took it to mean.

edit: Heh, used Yeezus and got this
Stand Name: I Am a God

Stand Ability: [Golden Rule](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Rule)

Power - A

Speed - B

Range - E

Durability - B

Precision - A

Potential - C

Description: The ability to be fated to a life filled with riches. Sub-power of Luck and Monetary Manipulation. Opposite of Poverty Inducement. Golden Rule is the chance of attracting wealth in one's life. It will make the user incredibly wealthy to the point where money trouble will be unknown, allowing them to live the life of a nabob.
HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

Fandangox

Stand Name: Panzerkampf

Stand Ability: [Old Prime](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Old_Prime)

Power - D

Speed - B

Range - C

Durability - E

Precision - C

Potential - D

Description: The ability to be in top condition while at an old age. The opposite age of Child Prodigy. The user has great status both mentally and physically despite their old age either from years of training or off the fly making their opponents often underestimate them as well and they make it appear as if time has had no effect on their physical condition making them a force to be reckoned with. Some users have great intellect and are capable of being master strategists as well.

Got Hamon on stand form!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm confused, the show managed to outright spell Surface yet the subs still use Stand Off.

Also I still can't find the connection between Surface and Stand Off, I mean at least Reverb and Echoes have some connection.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Did I just roll "Fuck your Kars", the Stand? This thing is far to specific.

Stand Name: Those Were the Days

Stand Ability: [Immortality Removal](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Immortality_Removal)

Power - D

Speed - A

Range - C

Durability - E

Precision - C

Potential - E

Description: The power to remove Immortality from immortals, rendering them mortal and vulnerable. Sub-power of Immortality Manipulation. Opposite to Immortality Bestowal. The user can remove the immortal status from another, rendering them mortal and vulnerable to fatal damage.

PK Gaming

Stand Name: You Can Still Be Free

Stand Ability: [Enhanced Surveillance](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Surveillance)

Power - A

Speed - E

Range - D

Durability - B

Precision - B

Potential - D

Description: The ability to possess extensive knowledge of surveillance. Variation of Intuitive Aptitude. The user possesses great knowledge and skills of surveillance, able to spy on and map out areas with ease and gather intel.

Woah

You'd think a stand like that would be weak, but one hit from this thing and its lights out

Shame about the Speed though...

Used Jay Z The Black Album

Stand Name: Lucifer

Stand Ability: [Story Shifting](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Story_Shifting)

Power - C

Speed - B

Range - B

Durability - E

Precision - C

Potential - E

Description: Power to shift the plot, characters, theme, structure, or events of story. Sub-power of Story Manipulation. Not to be confused with Fairytale Warping. User can change/shift the events, plot, characters, locations, structure, etc. of one story into another story, changing the plot/concept of the receiving story, such as changing the plot of that story or add another, change the characters or add some from another story, change up or add some events, or even bring in some new locations.

I'm gonna insert Dio into Game of Thrones and see what happens

I used Front Bottoms - Back on Top.
I love this Stand so much.

Stand Name: Plastic Flowers

Stand Ability: [Locality Tracking](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Locality_Tracking)

Power - A

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - C

Precision - C

Potential - B

Description: The ability to find anyone/anything regardless of where they happen to be. Sub-power of Cosmic Awareness. The user is able to find anyone or anything regardless of wherever the desired subject happens to be at the moment. This ability allows the user to instantly gain knowledge of a subject's location and find even the most reclusive beings hidden in existence. It does not matter if the subject is hidden or not as the user is still able to find the location in which the subject is place in.

Skrams

Behold my stand, SURFACE show-off.

JESUS CHRIST THESE FUCKING TRANSITIONS

Someone is on top of their fucking game thinking up new ways to transition between scenes. Fuck, they're thinking up new ways to transition just between angles. Here's one angle of them looking at the lockers, now move past the locker on the right side to move it to the left side, and now we have the opposite angle.

It's getting crazier and crazier with how good the transitions are.

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Guess who's the artist

stand said:
Stand Name: 凸】♀】♂】←Titan

Stand Ability: [Rocket Fists](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Rocket_Fists)

Power - E

Speed - C

Range - B

Durability - C

Precision - A

Potential - D

Description: The power to detach one's fists from one's own arms and fire them at opponents. Sub-power of Anatomical Liberation and Robot Arm. The user is capable of detaching their fists from their bodies and launching them at opponents from a distance.
Answer:
Hiroyuki Sawano

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Stand Name: The Eleventh Hour

Stand Ability: [Divine-Demonic Physiology](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine-Demonic_Physiology)

Power - A

Speed - E

Range - E

Durability - A

Precision - E

Potential - A

Description: The power to use the abilities of a divine-demonic being. Combination of Demonic Physiology and Transcendent Physiology. Variation of Hybrid Physiology. Not to be confused with Transcendent Demon Physiology. User either is or can transform into a divine-demon, granting them the powers of both gods and demons. This type of being can usually be born from a union between a god and demon or possibly from a fusion between a god and demon/devil.

This pleases me I guess

.JayZii

Banned
This was a really fun episode. They are really killing it with the Part 4 anime.

That Stand generator really worked out well for mine. Fleetwood Mac and The Beatles are lucky and OP.

Stand Name: Silver Springs

Stand Ability: [Life-Force Blast](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Life-Force_Blast)

Power - A

Speed - A

Range - A

Durability - C

Precision - B

Potential - D

Description: The ability to release life-force on a specific target area. Sub-power of Life-Force Attacks. Variation of Blast Attacks. The user can release life-force over a specific target area causing great damage and/or delivering great shock waves of pure force.

Stand Name: A Day in the Life

Stand Ability: [Enhanced Power Borrowing](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Power_Borrowing)

Power - D

Speed - D

Range - B

Durability - B

Precision - B

Potential - C

Description: The power to temporarily borrow the powers of others and enhance them. Sub-power of Superpower Manipulation, a more powerful version of Power Borrowing. A Combination of Power Borrowing and Self-Power Augmentation. The user can borrow the powers of other beings and enhance them, making them vastly more power than the original. With this, the user pushes the power beyond its limit and make it transcend and evolve into a higher state. However, after a while, the abilities/powers return back to...

Episode 7

This fight took me by surprise, mainly because I had forgotten most of what happened during the Surface. Seeing as how DP turned it into a really fun battle, they've shown just how much effort and talent they put into this anime. Truly a great episode that made one of the more forgettable fights interesting.

Baha

Stand Name: Judith

Stand Ability: [Victory Embodiment](http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Victory_Embodiment)

Power - E

Speed - B

Range - C

Durability - E

Precision - A

Potential - B

Description: The power to become the embodiment of victory and glory. Variation of Power Manifestation and Ultimate Invincibility. Opposite of Failure Embodiment The user of this ability is the embodiment of victory and glory. User has the power to grant others victory and also prevent opponents from winning or being victorious.

Used APC's first album for this one :Mer de Noms:

So I finally caught up to most of the episodes and I have to say Production David is doing justice for Part 4. Everything feels slick and absolutely comfy especially the visuals. Also Josuke is one of the best Jojo protagonist, up there with Joseph.

I can't wait for the Italian restaurant episode to happen.

Blues1990

Man, there were parts of this episode I couldn't watch. I've been fine with pretty much everything that's been shown in Part 4, as far as the gory injuries go. I didn't bat an eye when Josuke was coughing up blood in Episode 1, but I did feel queasy when Okuyasu was getting his face torn apart by Worse Bad Company. Angelo getting a mouthful of muzzle was disturbing, but I realize that's just a reoccurring theme of making the villains outright bastards when they go out of their way to harm animals.

But that guy was forced to put out his own eye with a mechanical pencil? FUCK NOPE I'M OUTTA HERE SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

Anyway, I'm glad Koichi doesn't look like a total meme factory, now that Echoes is in the intro with him. As far as design goes, I like how Echoes looks like an alien parasite, & the calligraphy brush attached to it's tail is a nice touch. It was weird the stand started out hatching from an egg, though.

By the way, who's the chick with the jet black curly hair? She appeared in the opening intro and in this episode, so I'd assume she plays an important role with being a whiny air head somewhere down the line, huh?

Man, there were parts of this episode I couldn't watch. I've been fine with pretty much everything that's been shown in Part 4, as far as the gory injuries go. I didn't bat an eye when Josuke was coughing up blood in Episode 1, but I did feel queasy when Okuyasu was getting his face torn apart by Worse Bad Company. Angelo getting a mouthful of muzzle was disturbing, but I realize that's just a reoccurring theme of making the villains outright bastards when they go out of their way to harm animals.

But that guy was forced to put out his own eye with a mechanical pencil? FUCK NOPE I'M OUTTA HERE SEE YOU NEXT WEEK!

Anyway, I'm glad Koichi doesn't look like a total meme factory, now that Echoes is in the intro with him. As far as design goes, I like how Echoes looks like an alien parasite, & the calligraphy brush attached to it's tail is a nice touch. It was weird the stand started out hatching from an egg, though.

By the way, who's the chick with the jet black curly hair? She appeared in the opening intro and in this episode, so I'd assume she plays an important role with being a whiny air head somewhere down the line, huh?

Ahahaha...

Just wait and see.

Top Bottom