• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Hey, hey, hey, y'all.

For the love of God, please stop this "you just wait for the next part! ;) xD xD" stuff. It creates unrealistic, heightened expectations of material one should experience naturally. It doesn't help you guys are already pre-coaching anime-onlys for future JoJo Parts by naming them and saying vague/blatant things about them.

I say this as a manga reader who wants the best for this thread.

cntr

Banned
Part
latex_d0a8cfd31faf93fj7l8t.png
and Part
latex_98b55108ee60162cfbos.png
were pretty good too, though

Nightbird

I thought those parts were Kingdom Hearts spin-offs. Didn't know they part of the JoJo canon. Gotta catch up now.

Nah it just seems that way because Nomura drew those parts since Araki was to ill to work during that time.

This is why Jora and all the other characters look like KH rejects

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
We really need the part that describe Stroheim final moment. I still want to know who's the crazy mofo who manage to kill nazi cyborg
Get on it Araki

TheFlow

Banned
Hey, hey, hey, y'all.

For the love of God, please stop this "you just wait for the next part! ;) xD xD" stuff. It creates unrealistic, heightened expectations of material one should experience naturally. It doesn't help you guys are already pre-coaching anime-onlys for future JoJo Parts by naming them and saying vague/blatant things about them.

I agree with this. Several people in the MHA anime thread got banned for referencing the manga too much

Matsukaze

Hey, hey, hey, y'all.

I mean, that stuff has been going on since the beginning of the thread, so I think you're probably whistling in the wind here, but otherwise I totally agree.

TheFlow

Banned
I'm 99% sure they got banned due to other reasons. But yeah a mod did give a stern warning (that still didn't completely stop people).
Most likely but if you scroll through the last 10 pages that is a lot of people banned who post in that thread. I counted 4

Andrew J.

It only occurs me now that Okuyasu showed off some nice precision in dealing with that flaming hair last week. An inch or two in the wrong direction and The Hand could have erased a chunk of that girl's brain.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
So good. The VA they got for Yukako really nailed just how insane she gets throughout the fight.

The real Jojo starts now.

Okingjrr

I don't even consider some of the arcs in part 4 as fights. I just call them encounters, since they don't involve actual fighting.

Honestly I can't come up with a single complaint about how the Yukako fight was handled.

I hope everyone is in the mood for Italian food next week~

Matsukaze

Episode 9 -

Remix OP is still not doing it for me. :/

Koichi pisses his pants? No dignity!

Surprise, surprise - the episode was excellent! Yukako's angry face was perfect throughout. At this point, I'm a broken record talking about how good a job DavidPro has done.

Now let's go eat some Italian food!

Astral

Man so this is the permanent opening now? That sucks. At least the episode was excellent as always. It's kind of annoying how her Stand's name wasn't shown though. It's called Love Deluxe for anyone wondering. I am so fucking excited for next week though holy shit.

Diamond is Unbreakable 09

tIDX4dS.jpg

get a feeling so complicated

Another fantastic episode. Echoes Act 2 is BY FAR the coolest Stand thus far and one of the coolest in the entire series. This has been such an amazing show that I don't know if my little fanboy heart will be able to handle the later stuff.

I have been waiting YEARS for this. Literal YEARS.

D-Man

Episode was great a usual. Yukako was super intense and I'm happy that her VA did her crazy lines justice. Now it's time for one of the best encounters in the series next week!

255.jpg

Dogg448

That was a pretty good ep. The wait is kind of annoying though, I'm probably going to hold off on watching for a few months.

If you're gonna wanna wait then start waiting after the next episode because to me the next episode is one of the best parts of part 4.

Top Bottom