• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Writing posts about this show is kind of boring since nearly every episode can be summed up with "great"

lol

Yeah. I was planning on doing way larger posts about Part 4 but the show kinda speaks for itself, y'know? It's not thematically complex or anything it's just a really well made show from excellent source material that is very entertaining. There was a set level of standards I expected for Part 4 and this easily meets those expectations.

The show is just a lot of fun and the staff at DP clearly have a certain level of reverence for Part 4 which I expected for them to blow on Part 3. I could write a lot more but it would just come off as gushing, and I gush enough about the show every week when I call every episode fantastic.

Lol, I noticed when Echoes flew into the sky that Act 1 literally had training wheels. Nice.

But now we have to wait a week to eat Italian food? Get a feeling so complicated...

Mista Koo

Damn, the start of the episode was really intense. The way she keeps emasculating Koichi.
That haircut is very ridiculous. But Echoes Act 2 is fantastic, can't wait for Act 3!

Oh and Jojo just taught me how phones work, I never thought about it lol.

Guess Who

Banned
Nooooooo they kept this awful version of the opening.

They'll probably change it back next week along with updating the OP with Echoes Act 2.

I wonder when we'll get a new OP altogether. I could maybe see three OPs (1-13, 14-26, 27-39), especially since they aren't blowing the budget on CG ones this season. I'd be very surprised if they kept this one for the whole run.

Madao

They'll probably change it back next week along with updating the OP with Echoes Act 2.

I wonder when we'll get a new OP altogether. I could maybe see three OPs (1-13, 14-26, 27-39), especially since they aren't blowing the budget on CG ones this season. I'd be very surprised if they kept this one for the whole run.

considering almost all characters from the OP have already appeared, it's likely they'll do a new OP soon to put more characters.

Tecl0n

Echoes is such an interesting stand.

0SDDfC2.jpg

I have been waiting YEARS for this. Literal YEARS.

If I had to guess we're staying with the remix until ep13 and then we'll get a brand new opening altogether which would make the most sense for the story and characters at that point

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
This episode was amazing! Really liking the call back to the fact that the Pink Floyd song was episodic. Probably we'll see even more awesome versions of Echoes? Also, Koichi's shaping up to be the Polnareff of this season. I'm ok with this.

Damn, I should know what mech Act 2's design is a riff on. It's on the tip of my tongue. Isn't it one of the giant ones from Gundam? Help me out here.

There's only so much you can extract out of people hyping up Italian food.

This being Jojo, it means whatever your expectations are it's going to be wrong in the best way possible.

She wanted to make italian for dinner this episode and Koichi needed to ruin it.

We have to wait another week for that italian food but its gonna be much better anyway.

Episode 9

This episode gave me a feeling so complicated. In all honesty, saying things about this adaptation is hard. There's not much to say, besides gushing about it, and that gets boring. I did like when Yukako finally went full yandere this episode, and seeing more of Morioh's landmarks was fun. The battle was inventive, and well animated.

I can't wait until next episode. Makes me want to eat Italian.

Thud

Echoes ACT 2

Gureito daze koichi.

I'm sure they are just gonna update the opening. They need to add echoes act 2 and the new set of characters anyway.

SoulUnison

Banned
I honestly wouldn't even mind if Koichi was Part 4's main character.

Josuke's great, but Koichi's the real break out star.

For as much hype as Okuyasu gets, he really hasn't done anything yet.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I thought koichi was gonna ask jojo to revert her hair back to normal and she was gonna keep loving him because of that, but saving her life helps too

Top Bottom