• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

Okuyasu's dumbness just has to do with his lack of confidence.

Look at how he warp-jumped to the motorcycle.
He does say he relied on Keicho too much, that and Keicho brow beat his confidence away. Sometimes the guys decision making isn't too sound though.

petran79

Banned
Oh damn. Pet Shop is a Falcon...Okuyasu is just a dumb high school student...he's obviously dumber than Iggy then. He really is dumber than Kuwabara from YYH. So does this mean Pet Shop could beat Okuyasu?
tumblr_nmm7xk5Acq1sxfvy5o1_500.gif

Pet Shop could have beaten anyone of the humans. Avdol could surely melt the ice but the problem would be to track the falcon and match its 200+ mph speed on open ground and the bullet speed icicles. A falcon sniper indeed

Iggy won because he lead him to closed space and water. Though Pet Shop could easily have frozen the undersea enclave of Iggy.

Pet Shop could have beaten anyone of the humans. Avdol could surely melt the ice but the problem would be to track the falcon and match its 200+ mph speed on open ground and the bullet speed icicles. A falcon sniper indeed

Iggy won because he lead him to closed space and water. Though Pet Shop could easily have frozen the undersea enclave of Iggy.
So pretty much Pet Shop with his centipede Sub Zero stand trumps most of the SDC cast...well all of them? No wonder why he's broken in the Capcom fighting game.

petran79

Banned
So pretty much Pet Shop with his centipede Sub Zero stand trumps most of the SDC cast...well all of them? No wonder why he's broken in the Capcom fighting game.

regarding Dio's henchmen, he and D'arby were the most smart. Also the SDC cast would never have suspected that this falcon was a stand user. With a falcon's speed the elminination job would have been finished quickly

regarding Dio's henchmen, he and D'arby were the most smart. Also the SDC cast would never have suspected that this falcon was a stand user. With a falcon's speed the elminination job would have been finished quickly
I pretty much figured that Pet Shop, D'arby and Vanilla Ice were Dio's most dangerous henchmen. Vanilla Ice didn't seem the most intelligent one, but he was definitely the most devoted to the cause. Too bad Dio didn't send in Pet Shop first.

Hypron

Even with a falcon speed he's still slower than Star Platinum. I think Jotaro could have taken him on.

Magwik

Banned
Alright guys I need some help. I can't convince a friend to watch JoJo and need some super out of context clips to convince him otherwise

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I'm sure a lot of gaf won't really appreciate this episode (though Joeseph stans might). But it was worth it for the tease David Pro inserted alone.

It's a good little short arc because you get some Stand weirdness with the baby but it's mostly incidental because the main thrust of the episode is Josuke coming to terms with the kind of person Joseph is.

We need some really edgy AMVs of Joseph cutting himself now.

Now that the first cour is done, does anyone know if they'll change the ED song? I'd really hate to double down against Smash Mouth

Madao

did anyone notice the radio dude at the start?

it's related to last week's ep but i'll put a spoiler tag to let people find it before reading.

the guy purchased a ring with a ruby in it for his girlfriend but hasn't heard of her. last week's ep ended with a cut off hand with a ring............

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
We need some really edgy AMVs of Joseph cutting himself now.

Now that the first cour is done does anyone know if they'll change the ED song? I'd really hate to double down against Smash Mouth

No one knows for sure, but there might be. There's supposed to be a new OP, but I don't recall hearing anything about a new ED. The one we have right now doesn't really extend past the first 13 episodes outside of a few small hints, but it could still be updated while keeping I Want You.

Betty

Banned
did anyone notice the radio dude at the start?

it's related to last week's ep but i'll put a spoiler tag to let people find it before reading.

the guy purchased a ring with a ruby in it for his girlfriend but hasn't heard of her. last week's ep ended with a cut off hand with a ring............

Yup, haven't read the manga but I caught that too.

Great episode again, the stands feel a lot more unique and varied in part 4 so far.

Top Bottom