• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable OT What a Beautiful Duwang

MrHoot

Really liked this ep. Poor ol' goofy joseph.

I get a feeling that the whole shop incident was either from Araki's personal experience or one of his friends, cuz that whole scene seemed too authentic

Grexeno

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable 13

hiTltLb.png
YDir35P.png

4WfaZQY.png
aWzMlCV.png

p8BzJBI.gif

Jojo part 4:Episode 13

This might be one of my favourite Jojo episodes along with the food one. What a great "Father's Day" episode. Part 4 JoJo is pretty good.

Matsukaze

Such a wonderful episode.

This part gave me feels reading the manga and it was still really cute animated. The music was perhaps at the best it has been all season.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Josuke has a credit card? Wut.

Or is it a debit/atm card?
Either way it's hilarious. Based on the 1995 exchange rate, Joseph spent around $1625. So either Josuke had a debit card with over $1625 in it or someone gave a teenager in 1999 a credit card. For someone who is supposedly a jobless highschool delinquent lol

Btw, I'm pretty sure the manga implies that it had to be a debit card.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Fun episode. Only part that sucked was the store section cuz I felt like it dragged on a bit too much imo, but aside from that it was definitely entertaining. Btw, so many little teases in this episode. Loving it.

Squishy3

Either way it's hilarious. Based on the 1995 exchange rate, Joseph spent around $1625. So either Josuke had a debit card with over $1625 in it or someone gave a teenager in 1999 a credit card. For someone who is supposedly a jobless highschool delinquent lol

Btw, I'm pretty sure the manga implies that it had to be a debit card.
Well I mean he tells Joseph not to go overboard because he's been building on his savings.

Episode 13

D'aww, that was a cute one. There were a lot of funny moments in this episode, with the shopping scene being a highlight. It's nice to have a breather after the previous arc, because that stuff was heavy. Nice to see Josuke coming to terms and beginning to respect his father, and nice to see that even after all these years, Joseph's still the same man we know and love from Battle Tendency and Stardust Crusaders, even if he might be a bit senile.

Great episode all around.

Okay, so Joseph can still use his stand somewhat effectively. That makes me happy. Especially after hearing "OH MY GOD!" again. lol

You guys are weird. The baby store part was humorous in its authenticity. The clerk is obviously taking advantage of a confused old guy so that he can get him to buy a bunch of useless stuff.

Josuke and Joseph freaking out over taking care of an invisible baby was cute though.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Didn't they cut something from the manga here involving Akira? It wasn't anything major but was a bit of a sympathetic moment for him.

TWILT

Banned
Fun episode this week. I actually never really cared for this part in the manga, but the anime made it a bit more enjoyable. Also like seeing the Joestar birthmark on Josuke at the end since I don't believe it showed up in the manga.

PK Gaming

Didn't they cut something from the manga here involving Akira? It wasn't anything major but was a bit of a sympathetic moment for him.

They altered the aftermath of the RHCP fight because it was dumb in the original manga.

Dude straight up murdered someone, threatened a fuckton of people (including an elderly man), caused a ton of damage, stole a BUNCH of stuff (5 billion yen's worth), and the manga has the gall to act like he has a shot of becoming a reformed rocker? No. Hell no.

Fuck outta here with that shit. Dude's clearly a sociopath.

Squishy3

I don't know guys...This hasn't been Battle Tendency/Stardust Crusders-level GOAT so far, despite Gaf telling me that it is the best arc...
Because manga readers are finally excited something past Stardust Crusaders is getting an animated treatment. (and a really good one, at that.) Granted, people always hype things up too much and everybody has a different favorite part.

Guess Who

Banned
I don't know guys...This hasn't been Battle Tendency/Stardust Crusders-level GOAT so far, despite Gaf telling me that it is the best arc...

If you don't think this has been dramatically better than Stardust Crusaders I don't know what to tell you. Stardust Crusaders is... not very good, honestly, save for a few bits.

Betty

Banned
If you don't think this has been dramatically better than Stardust Crusaders I don't know what to tell you. Stardust Crusaders is... not very good, honestly, save for a few bits.

I thought Stardust Crusaders was phenomenal all the way through, having an end goal really helped give the series direction and drive.

With Part 4 there just isn't that same level of adventure and excitement so far, I mean they have the bow and arrow, if they smashed it wouldn't that more or less be the end of the threat so far?
I know from people that the main villain hasn't shown yet or whatever but in Stardust Crusaders we knew who the main villain was from episode 1 and it really helped.

I still love the show but it's not beaten part 3 for me so far.

Top Bottom