• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two arcs, one where she's the protagonist, isn't anything to sneeze at. After the Kira stuff kicks off there's a lot to cover so any more exposure would take away from the other stuff.

As for "little scenes", she shows up in the RPS kid fight chilling out with the guys, so that's something.

Matsukaze

Two arcs, one where she's the protagonist, isn't anything to sneeze at. After the Kira stuff kicks off there's a lot to cover so any more exposure would take away from the other stuff.

As for "little scenes", she shows up in the RPS kid fight chilling out with the guys, so that's something.
Hmm... forgot about this.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, most of the major side characters in DiU get two arcs where they're somehow relevant to story (ex. Shizuka gets her introductory encounter and later on becomes a plot device is the RPS kid encounter, the alien has his own introductory arc and then helps out in the Super Fly fight). The main exception to that is Tonio, but he's gets his own Rohan spinoff to make up for it.

cntr

Banned
Basically Pucci's white snake is broken as fuck.

Also despite a person not allowed to posses more than one stand
You can have multiple stands using the discs, with a limit of about 5.

Wouldn't be surprised if David Pro added more Yukako background scenes like that.

And you've even got Fungami during Enigma Boy
Yuya deciding to fight Enigma Boy is one of the single hypest moments in Jojo for me, I can't wait

Fungami is a gross dude (seriously dude why are you so creepy to your groupies), but Highway Star is cool as shit and it should be even cooler animated.

Lol "I've never read this series, I wonder which character Araki drew"

zd38vja.jpg

Someone on another forum just pointed out something I never realized before and I wonder if Araki even thought about it.

Aya used Cinderella on Kira, and then he and Kosaku's wife felt love for each other.

D-Man

Part 1 may be the tamest part in the series, but I still liked it even though the Bruford and Tarkus part dragged on quite a bit.

Still has one of my favorite first episodes in a show though. This scene in particular is one of my favorites.

Numb

Dio is the biggest asshole that I can think of short of Griffith, but I can't help but love the dude.

Dio atleast is honest and doesn't bullshit you. You look at him and he won't hide the disgust he feels towards you.

I was reading this novel where they go to different horror movies/worlds and was surprised and happy to see Phantom Blood as one of the destinations. Was pretty cool. Dio too strong.

Dio atleast is honest and doesn't bullshit you. You look at him and he won't hide the disgust he feels towards you.

I was reading this novel where they go to different horror movies/worlds and was surprised and happy to see Phantom Blood as one of the destinations. Was pretty cool. Dio too strong.
Both want to be worshipped though, but yeah at least with Dio you know where you stand and don't have to worry about him hiding intentions of rape from you.

Thud

oh man Quiet Life is a two-parter, so 5 weeks of Kira??

7 weeks if you count Atom Heart Father

It depends if Sheer Heart Attack will be a three or two parter. Atom Heart Father could be done in one.

My guess:

Quiet Life 21-22
Sheer Heart Attack 23-25
Atom Heart Father 26

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
If Quiet Life is a 2-parter I guess we can expect 3 parts for Sheer Heart Attack.

Just curious, how did they localize Kira's stand and attacks in ASB?
Killer Queen was changed to "Deadly Queen" & "Bites the Dust" dropped the "s" in "bites". "Sheer Heart Attack" was changed to "Heart Attack".

If Crunchyroll continues to use the ASB names, these will probably be used in the Part 4 anime.

Squishy3

Quiet Life isn't a 2 parter, it'll be that and The People of Morioh Cho.

21 is Quiet Life, 22-24 is Sheer Heart Attack, 25 is Atom Heart Father. I'm unsure how they'll fit Kira's New Life into the episodes.

What they could also do is insert scenes of the dad making new Stand users during episodes after they finish Atom Heart Father (ie: Atom Heart Father ends with him finding RPS Kid since that's literally 2 and a half pages) and the beginning of RPS Kid is the first chapter of Kira's New Life ending with a match cut from Kosaku to Rohan taking pictures of the commuters (starting with Kosaku) and explaining his thought process to Joseph.

And then for I Am An Alien they can do the same thing since Kira Yoshikage's New Life 2 ends with Yoshihiro attempting to hit Mikitaka with the arrow.

And we should start to hear the rumblings of the new OP since Chase was announced so early and we're not that far away from entering the third cour. Chase covers ground pretty well visually but they'll probably want to get Mikitaka/RPS Kid/Highway Star etc. into the OP.

still holding out hope for a new ED with Highway Star since Warner is the US label for it

That Kira shot actually makes the whole swap make more sense. Since now Kira knows about Cinderella and didn't just stagger in randomly after getting beaten by Josuke

Thud

Quiet Life Part 2 is probably renamed to The People of Morioh (or something along those lines).

And they could do what they did with SDC. Sheer Heart Attack gets two parts named, gets finished in Atom Heart Father. Then Atom Heart Father finishes up in New Face.

That would be a great place to end the second cour and third cour would start with Janken Boy.

I can kinda see how they could fit Quiet Life into one episode. Cut out the opening and ending again, squeeze in everything up to Shigechi discovering the hand in the first half, then cover everything up to People of Morioh-Cho in the second half. It'll possibly feel fast-paced but they've condensed arcs before.

The problem is just that there's a whole lot of exposition for Kira in those chapters, and I'd hate for that to be so condensed. If anything, They could put off People of Morioh-Cho for next episode, and then in the second half it'll lead into Sheer Heart Attack.

I can kinda see how they could fit Quiet Life into one episode. Cut out the opening and ending again, squeeze in everything up to Shigechi discovering the hand in the first half, then cover everything up to People of Morioh-Cho in the second half. It'll possibly feel fast-paced but they've condensed arcs before.

The problem is just that there's a whole lot of exposition for Kira in those chapters, and I'd hate for that to be so condensed. If anything, They could put off People of Morioh-Cho for next episode, and then in the second half it'll lead into Sheer Heart Attack.

I'd hate for them to cut any Kira dialogue by condensing considering how important it is for establishing his mindset and such.

cntr

Banned
I think it'll be pretty straight forward:

Quiet Life, Part 1: end with Kira getting stuck inside the box
Quiet Life, Part 2/People of Morioh: end with the Morioh meeting
Sheer Heart Attack: two or three episodes
Atom Heart Father, Part 1: I'm not sure where exactly they'd cut it, to be honest
Atom Heart Father, Part 2: Kira's dad looks around for him, the bird poops onto the Kosaku mailbox, and the second half of the episode is Kira's New Life

then continue on normally with RPS Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom