• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you not own a 360 or PS3? Cuz it was released on PSN/XBL some years ago.

Still Dreamcast ver. is Arcade perfect last I checked so enjoy all those godlike Capcom 2D animation goodness.

Never bought it when it was still on sale, feeling the regret two years later. :(

Thankfully I do have a Dreamcast therefore a way to play, but boy the controllers are just not that good. They're not complete doo-doo but I wish I could plug in my stick instead :(

Edit: Reading Vento Aureo after the DiU anime finishes is probably for the best, you'll get to experience it in almost all good translation unlike how it was just two years ago.

Kthulhu

bcgckTrl.jpg

Never bought it when it was still on sale, feeling the regret two years later. :(

Thankfully I do have a Dreamcast therefore a way to play, but boy the controllers are just not that good. They're not complete doo-doo but I wish I could plug in my stick instead :(

Edit: Reading Vento Aureo after the DiU anime finishes is probably for the best, you'll get to experience it in almost all good translation unlike how it was just two years ago.

The PS3 / 360 version of the Capcom fighter was a little busted; all characters had the same health values (instead of each character having their own health value). I don't think it's a big loss that it was delisted, ultimately.

Fandangox

Part 7 still the very best.

I cannot wait for the anime to reach Cheap Trick, probably my favorite JoJo moment overall. Its just so funny.

Tizoc

The PS3 / 360 version of the Capcom fighter was a little busted; all characters had the same health values (instead of each character having their own health value). I don't think it's a big loss that it was delisted, ultimately.
Not a big loss? While i agree the health value change was a bad move how else would anyone have been able to play the game legally and cheaply?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom