• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you saying this wasn't the part 6 moment

tumblr_mpaekk0Pgq1so49lro1_500.png
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6: Stone Ocean |OT| The dolphins are the real MVPs

cntr

Banned
I still prefer "How weird does this Stand shit get, anyway?" for Part 6's OT subtitle, but you could always go with "Stands Are The New Orange"

cntr

Banned
I guess Araki thought that Larry Csonka would be dead by 2012...he's still alive. Never realized that was an actual person.
He didn't, you see, one of the Superbowl games happened in the area during 1974, so Versus used Underworld to revive the earth's memory of the Miami Dolphins playing that game

Lunar15

Nah, the Part 6 moment is definitively this:

tumblr_o6qqydBnW41s2kojso1_250.png

Also, I almost forgot that Part 6 basically opens with an arc where Jolyene gets shrunk and shoved in a mouse carcass.

Numb

Part 6 only one that made me think things went too far with the weird
Flesh spraying and spinning balls on horse asses to make them go faster of part 7 felt normal afterwards

cntr

Banned
given how angry conversations get over King Crimson, I'd prefer something more fun

also personally, I'd rather the OT titles not be fandom memes over lines from the series, Duwang's alright since it's part of the fun of Part 4

Thud

I still prefer "How weird does this Stand shit get, anyway?" but Florida's Last Stand is great

I think it was ludicrous instead of weird. If we're talking about that post from JadedWriter, that is.

That one is great as well, although more general. Could be this OT's subtitle :p.

cntr

Banned
also I half expect people to post spoilers and go "Part 5 sucks, it's okay to post spoilers", so

Edit: not to mention the thread having spoileriffic arguments about how King Crimson works

also I half expect people to post spoilers and go "Part 5 sucks, it's okay to post spoilers", so

Edit: not to mention the thread having spoileriffic arguments about how King Crimson works

anyone wanting to shit talk part 5 better come here and say that shit so I can give them the verbal 7-page muda they so clearly want.

Plus Part 5 > Part 4 YEAH I SAID IT

Thud

For part 5, the subtitle could be 'In Venice we speak French' or more pulp fiction: 'I dare you to say Venice one more time.' or simply 'Speak French motherfucker'.

You know when I first glanced at this post like 15 minutes ago I read it as something logical like "Jolyne was wearing a scarf" now I read the text as the text that's actually on the screen and I can't make sense out of it.

hey guys remember the time jolyne wore an astronaut suit made out of clouds in prison

remember when it started raining poisonous frogs in prison

remember when survivor happened

remember when jolyne nearly died to a tree baby stand thing made with dio dna

remember when kishibe rohan could keep up with a stand that sped up time to the point even Star Platinum's The World could only last for less than a second

Rohan > Jotaro

part 6 is so fucking wacky wtf, I think Araki legit thought he was gonna end it there so decided "let's just go all in on the Bizarre"

hey guys remember the time jolyne wore an astronaut suit made out of clouds in prison

remember when kishibe rohan could keep up with a stand that sped up time to the point even Star Platinum's The World could only last for less than a second

Rohan > Jotaro

part 6 is so fucking wacky wtf, I think Araki legit thought he was gonna end it there so decided "let's just go all in on the Bizarre"
"Nobody reads this shit cause it logically makes sense any way. Now let me finish drawing this anatomy breaking pose."

Rohan > Jotaro

glad he didnt end it there or we would not have gotten SBR.

cntr

Banned
I mean, Crunchyroll probably isn't going to, but I would be surprised if the show didn't use it in Episode 1 and the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom