• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sticky Fingers and a Golden Experience.

moWiaqE.png

I would probably go with Made in Heaven. Fun fact: Bites the Dust nullifies Gold Experience Requiem in All Star Battle. Favorite thing about that game.

cntr

Banned
kinda seems like all spacetime-related powers are immune or resistant to other powers

e.g., Tusk is able to move a little bit in stopped time, Pucci saw Jotaro throwing stuff at him in stopped time, and so on

that said, GER's omnipotence is kind of overrated, Giorno probably doesn't even have it anymore

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Unless I'm forgetting someone, Pearl Jam was the only one of those early '90s grunge bands to get a stand.

Baha

Got my Phantom Blood volumes in the mail today, this hardcover release is fantastic. Really hope part 4+ get the same treatment, even if it means waiting 2 yrs or so for an English release.

D-Man

Got my Phantom Blood volumes in the mail today, this hardcover release is fantastic. Really hope part 4+ get the same treatment, even if it means waiting 2 yrs or so for an English release.

The JoJonium releases so far have been excellent. I've been getting each one on release day and I don't regret it at all. Can't wait to get volume 1 of Stardust Crusaders in a few weeks!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I love when Araki takes shots at people. My favorite is when Rohan says Americans have shit taste because they don't like his comics.

I wonder if that was taken out of the anime because he learned "Holy shit, Americans love Jojo!"

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
So...basically Pokemon Sun and Moon has a Made in Heaven Pokemon, a angelic horse transformation summoned by using "memory discs".

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Do the Pokemon that look like dinosaurs respect the earth?

KEi3JdF.png

"Aggron is surprisingly protective of its environment. If its mountain is ravaged by a landslide or a fire, this Pokémon will haul topsoil to the area, plant trees, and beautifully restore its own territory."

cntr

Banned
You know, the arrow can decide who to make a stand user, right?

Does that mean Keicho didn't know about that, and that's why he killed so many people?

JayEH

I think Araki didn't know about it then either. Seriously though Black Sabbath doesn't distinguish between people either so it could just be a throwaway line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom