• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure |OT| Get back, Stand up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make that 4. At best Superfly ends next week but we'd still have Enigma, Cheap Trick, and My Dad is not my Dad left.

And I think you'd need mors than just one episode to wrap up all three of those.

Oh right, forgot about My Dad Is Not My Dad tying into all of this.

Also didn't realize Superfly was so close to the Milagro Man storyline from Jojolion.

wSuuIqN.jpg

might be the most dorky costume I have ever put on for Halloween

That discussion about openings in the anime thread got me thinking. What kind of openings would you guys expect for a part 5 anime? Given its tone is overall a fair bit darker than part 4 even during "Chase", I think we would be seeing more of those kinds of openings.

At the same time part 5 features incredibly dressed characters so I'm expecting a mix of Chase and Bloody Stream where everyone's posing and shit and then super srs jojo time. What do you guys think?

I expect part 5 to have an OP with a darker slant than Part 4's, but not 'Chase' dark. Something hard edged like one of those 80s/90s shounen shows that no one ever heard of.

Z

ZelbZelb

Unconfirmed Member
If the video games are anything to go by, the music will be loaded with harpsichord.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I find it interesting Great Days has a full English version of the Song. I wonder if this is to prepare for the eventual localization. Or maybe they just thought it would be cool.

Frimaire

Oh my god, I only just realized that all the female members of the Higashikata family have card-themed names.
It seems so obvious now that I know about it...

Tizoc

Romi park doesnt fit as giorno it may have worked in the early 2000s but shr is just not a good fit for him imho

Village

Part Five is interesting

" What does the main guy's stand do"

"eh...."

" What does the badguy's stand do"

" eh...., also that thing that happened at the very end of the last part.... that's a thing like super hard. Also there is this turtle and polneraff, and Undercover boss is a main plot point. Also the main character is just prince again"

"what?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom