• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Tron Show - Reviews, Lists, Madness

DJ88

This is perfect for a reaction gif. I made a quick and dirty one with my crappy little gif capture program but someone else needs to make a better one.

iq5CI76s7hXda.gif

Neiteio

This is perfect for a reaction gif. I made a quick and dirty one with my crappy little gif capture program but someone else needs to make a better one.

iq5CI76s7hXda.gif
This is so good. XD

It's the furtive little glance to the side that makes it.

I honestly hadn't really enjoyed an episode since Space Ace, but California Games was a return to form. Brilliant stuff. Welcome back, Jon.

BeberMan

Neo Member
That Sonic Colors review was awful. Adding jokes to your review good, but not when it takes up the entire review and when it's not really funny.
ProJared does it admirably.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Disagreed. The "Sonic Colors?" review is hilarious. The ones with question marks are supposed to be strange. I believe he did those ones for games he thought were actually good. Like Donkey Kong Country Returns.

Neiteio

Man, I know I say this every episode, but this is probably my favorite one yet

That third Titanic game is incredible

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pretty sure that "Herman Munster" is supposed to be Billy Zane's character. The gun gave it away.

360pages

Is it bad I think Titenic would be amazing as a movie where Rose really was a ninja on the ship and he and Jack have to fight against the evil ship workers.

Labrys

I'm glad he brought up Adventure out of Time. It's a personal favorite of mine, from my childhood.

Overall another A+ episode from him though.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Jean Trawn honestly is the best reviewer out there. Shame he isn't putting out more stuff...
We've gotten much more in the past year than we got for the whole year before it. Though before GG, he was doing weekly videos. Hopefully he can get back close to that eventually. Even bi-weekly.

darthbob

Actually, I'd seriously like to know if Jontron keeps expendable copies of every console, etc, since he probably destroyed that Famicon by submerging it in the fishtank

Electronic components can be submerged in de-ionized water and then thoroughly dried and should still work.

However DI water can still corrode (oxidize) metals.

Neiteio

Electronic components can be submerged in de-ionized water and then thoroughly dried and should still work.

However DI water can still corrode (oxidize) metals.
I have to imagine it's generally not a good idea to submerge your console in water, though

I wonder if he has two Famicons, one for serious play and the other as a prop

Top Bottom