• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jon Tron Show - Reviews, Lists, Madness

ElTopo

Banned
Good review. Didn't make me laugh like the last few though.

Disappointed that he didn't mention some of the horror film connections in Clock Tower.

The main character is Jennifer and is modeled after Jennifer Connely's character in Dario Argento's Phenomena. Plus the game features a killer mutant child just like in Phenomena.

phenomena1.jpg

The killer's weapon is a pair of sheers which is an homage to the Slasher classic The Burning.

220px-Theburningposter.jpg

Both films are worth checking out.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, that ending.

I wonder if he'll talk about the PS1 game (especially since he brought it up) and the PS2 sequel.

MrBadger

That was great. I love when Jon points out positive things about the game so it doesn't just descend into "look how weird this is funny reaction faces". Also every joke in that one was brilliant. 10/10. best review.

I wish he'd depicted the fact that getting away with the car gives you a bad ending.

That may be my one complaint about his videos. I know they would probably get too long or bloated, but man, he always misses one or two small things that would have been amazing reveals in pretty much every review (like the last part of the Takeshi's Challenge ending)

Spade

Very happy he played this game. Even though he didn't show something he could've for the scenario around 7:30, it's my favourite part (the whole video is amazing imo) of the video. Love his videos.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Loved Are You Afraid of the Dark as a kid.
But boy that acting... I think it gets better in later episodes?

I hope he does an episode with Sardo

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Alright, that was pretty damn good. Almost up to par with Goosebumps Part 2.

Also Jon screaming + kids screaming is always great.

Top Bottom